Viking

how do i calm energy

8 posts in this topic

thursday I had an lsd trip and i opened myself a lot.

now i have a lot of energy in my body. I went to sleep just now and i noticed the energy that was the last couple days in my head. I suddenly using my consciousness moved it into my body and i started to tremble like im cold, my jaw, legs and chest are still trembling. i can relax it but it comes again, its still there. what should i do about it?

also what is all that energy about? i also feel like i can laugh and cry much more. my appreciation of beauty increased a lot, im extremely intuitive and creative. I hope its not a premature kundalini awakening or something like that.

@Viking Psychedelics can forcefully release (a lot of) energy in your system. And it can indeed happen "prematurely" and also be unpleasant, as your body struggles to deal with it. It's one of the reasons I don't consider psychedelic use such a good idea.

@Markus it's actually very pleasant when i allow it, and i think it more has to do with the blockages that i unblocked during the trip

Allow it and be with it.  The unpleasant feeling you're having is down to you attaching judgement or thought to it.