Timotheus

A Zen Monk points to The Absolute / God

46 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, you haven't.

You cannot imagine what I have seen. Otherwise all your skepticism would be snuffed out.

Maybe I haven’t all of it but I understand what you mean... The problem imo is you are clinging to that experience which holds you back. Otherwise you would be completely non dual. But you know that your perceptions are still dualistic when you are sober. What do you think why is that? Maybe initially it served you well for major paradigm shift but now it seems to me that you are holding on them to get you Enlightened. Desire to get Enlightened is your greatest enemy...

Edited by egoless

Nothing more can be said here.

You have been given all the pointers. Sit down and figure it out.

Or don't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks. There are known knowns, and known unknowns.  My ego is large, my curiosity larger, my humility even larger than that.

All stories and explanations are false.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing more can be said here.

You have been given all the pointers. Sit down and figure it out.

Or don't.

Then tell us is your perception fully non dualistic after your awakening to that Truth? I mean when you are sober.

Edited by egoless

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

On 4/1/2018 at 0:41 AM, Outer said:

It's kind of a straw man argument. Just because you know the truth/substance doesn't deny the reality of atoms, chemicals, brains, biology, matter, etc. It's like denying chairs because they're made of atoms. "It's just atoms".

I will agree with leo,

you see what you want in a computer, if you've done a few trips you know you could see a million things in a computer,a brick or a rock, till you realize you are seeing your own infinity

the reality of atoms, the reality without atoms, the man with a brain, the man without a brain, they're all joyful creations of infinity

I used to judge people, if I saw someone as I deemed to be "dumb" I'd get on my high horse, call them dumb , now I know that it is the universe, infinite intelligence playing dumb it is hilarious,impressive, the intelligence behind the dumbness is seen

dumbness is a work of art by the universe

now I can enjoy and marvel at "dumb" people, I respect them truly, I know behind the mask lies infnite intelligence

I truly look at people that I used to consider dumb as my equals, now that I understand their art of infinity

infinity has really really helped me put the puzzle together

the way you see a tree is unique to you

the way I try to imagine how you could see a tree in a different way then me is a creation of me

the way you imagine how I would imagine you imaging a tree in a different way then me is again a new creation

there is no ending, there is no such thing as repeat

every single thought, every action you take is entirely new, every imagination a burst of life, your thoughts give birth to worlds

your minds expand as wide as the universe if you allow infinity to surface

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!