Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timotheus

Lol. What was that? Chi? Prana? What. The. Fuck

6 posts in this topic

So I was listening to this masterpiece of a non duality talk by Paul Hedderman

And probably in the midst of it, I have to admit, I fell asleep. Or did I pass out? I really cannot be so sure at this point. But when I came back my whole body was bursting in intense vibratory energy. I couldn't believe it and said to myself "Cmon, pull yourself together, you're barely awake, this can't be". But it could be and it didn't pass. Paul was still talking, so I could not have been gone for too long.

After a while this energy was very much focused in my upper body and it kinda felt like it moved to my hands and got so intense that I cannot describe it as any other than the feeling of an orgasm in my hands!

LOL, why have sex, if you just can have this FOR FREE.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Hehe, sounds awesome.

I've had similar experiences. When I fall asleep during a meditation I sometimes wake up blissed the fuck out haha. It's like the body wakes up but the mind is still sleeping. Pretty amazing. Enjoy. :)

4 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

It's like the body wakes up but the mind is still sleeping.

Exactly!

4 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Enjoy. :)

For sure, thanks man! :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Congratz, that was chi. Now you know, all the stuff in Naruto is real :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

this was just sleep paralysis, when the mind is awake but the body is asleep. Good time for out of body experience if you can chill during this phenomena

Interesting story, thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for sharing that video! The guy reminds me a little bit of Alan Watts in some ways, though of course Watts could never really be replaced, haha. ;)