mohdanas

Spirituality and Love

18 posts in this topic

I want to understand what happens to us spiritually when we are in deep love with someone? 

What is love? The emotion we feel in the moment when we are in love with someone and we can just spend hours looking at her/him. 

If I observe and recall this situation, I can notice that my mind use to be completely still, emotions felt connection, love and peace. ( sorta what you want during meditation )

Also, 

When we have a breakup, we all notice intense pain and hollowness in our chest, so I wonder how does that affect our energy and soul? 

- do we feel hollow because we have given them a huge part of our heart chakra energy ? Is this what people refer to as baring my soul to someone?  

Why is this that I am not with her anymore, but I can close my eyes and still feel something, why do I still feel connected to her even though my mind has let go of her? Why do I feel attach to her?  

Lastly, 

How can I truly let go? 

1 hour ago, mohdanas said:

How can I truly let go? 

When you stop asking how ?

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

When you stop asking how ?

slowclaps

?

The mommnet you ask how you are refusing to just let go. 

Your very asking of how is what prevents this from becoming an actuality. 

You might see this soon

11 hours ago, Faceless said:

?

The mommnet you ask how you are refusing to just let go. 

Your very asking of how is what prevents this from becoming an actuality. 

You might see this soon

I do understand and see it. 

I am not refusing, I am trying...but I cannot find why I cant. 

No biggie?

You will get it

It will just come to you

@mohdanas 

Words cannot work in the field of suffering. They Rein our Intellect. But the Love Of Unity can bring Origins to roads that words Move towards.

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

No biggie?

You will get it

It will just come to you

I feel like I am cooking up stories in my head that there is something left to say, blah blah blah like one last chapter and shit, lol. 

Somedays, I try to sell myself to this conclusion, someday, I am fine...though I do feel something in my chest. 

Short detail - She was ambitious and I was very simple, she looked at collection of wealth for great life, my ideology was simple and honest living. I was pretty satisfied and full filled with myself until she left me, which made me question and doubt everything that let me to learning about everything up until today. 

And, I kinda feel like calling her up and taking about enlightenment and explaining her how I was not wrong, eternal peace and bliss lies deep within, show her direction but at the same time, I am questioning myself that why I want to do that?, Weather to lift my esteem that she shattered or to help her? guess, it is both. I lost all my worth in front of her, and I think I wanna show her that, and show her where she was wrong. 

@mohdanas

I understand. I went through such a relationship as well. Still do. I have always been very simple and am not ambitious. I see the whole of things maybe a little to well. Lol.... I see that ambition leads to a never ending prepetual striving/conflict and becomes a mechanical ‘habitual’ movment that leads to attatchment and is form of addiction.

I have always been one to appreciate the simple but important  things, like breathing, perceiving the sites, and breathing in the morning air. 

As far as your current situation. When you say ‘ I was pretty much satisfied and fulfilled before she left you’ I question respectively?

Asking yourself questions like was I fulfilled, and contempt? Was I seeking security in the relationship? Being did I seek security in the way she made me feel about myself? Did I form images about myself that she helped validate that made me feel good about myself?..And am I sad/depressed because now I feel like a part of me ‘the part that made me feel special, important, validated etc’ has been taken away from me and now I feel less important and am questioning my very exsistence as a interesting, respectable, ‘successful individual’?? Does this self judging make me feel insecure? So are all my thoughts attempts to gain a sense of security???? 

Go through these types of questions honestly. It might show your your true motive. 

Remeber thought is always driven by a motive. Thought seeks security in its own bias/prejudices. Thought will convince you it has put together rational and reasonable means to take a certain action. In your case this action according to your thoughts is to call her up to justify your own intentions/rationalizations to become psychologically secure. Am I right?? 

If you are seeking security in thought then there will be no security. This is a fact. Seeking leads to conflict. Wishing for what you want to be ‘secure’ which is an idea leads to conflict. Accepting what is the fact ‘insecurity’ without escaping to illusions to self affirm and self sooth the psyche prevents that conflict between ‘what is and what you want’ from perpetuating.

Thought by its very nature and function is applied as a defense mechanism. It will do what ever it can to maintain ego permanence and preserve its own movement and validation. 

To me it seems as if your are caught in illusion because you are telling yourself you just want to express yourself so she understands you, but it seems you are trying to maintain psychological security in carrying  out what your thoughts have concluded as a valid/acceptable reason for action. This is the nature of an illusion. Seeking psychological security by believing something thought has formulated to provide yourself with a comfortable self image. Either non acceptance or rationalizing our thoughts according to the compulsion to be psychologically secure leads for irrational, non logical, unreasonable, and a disorderly quality of thinking. 

Again I have gone through this before friend. And I did call her up and try and justify/rationalize my own actions. This was a complete mistake. But I did learn from it lol. I was very young ?

I would question your own motives and intentions because that is a setup for further regret.

Don’t hold on to the past. U can not meet the present if the past is preventing the present from being perceived and experienced. 

Just something for you to think about. ?

Edited by Faceless

16 hours ago, Faceless said:

alright woah man, this was very helpful, deep deep questions. You blow my mind. 

I have an anxiety disorder so its so difficult for me to be calm and understand mythoughts, I am constantly moving and taking actions. 

But, what you said ring with me, it is very much possible, I am gonna contemplate. 

@mohdanas The theme is always self discovery, which is love. The main character of every movie, every story, ‘defeats’ the protagonist, the villain, etc, but that is not what is emotionally celebrated, what moves us - it’s their discovering of their self, that they could do ‘it’ - what they’re ‘made of’. Every human relates to this, as each is made of the same infinite love.

So you courageously ventured vulnerably into this relationship, and discovered your love (self) more deeply. The misunderstanding (duality) was that this love you experienced came from her, as if she emailed it to you, or blew it in your ear or something. It did not come from her, it all transpired in You. It is still there, it will always be. The love in you is bottomless and ever-present.

Ambition: She, possibly, does not have resistant thinking to success like you do. For some, the simple life is genuine, bliss, and utter peace - the way. For others, the simple life is not genuine, a denial of self, a failure into one’s own resistant thinking. This lack of self, lack of courage, and barrage of ego can ruin marriages, parent - child relationships, undermine financial success, etc, etc. There is no reason you can not discover the truth, self actualize, be wealthy, and live in love with the universe - unless of course, you think there is. Then you have resistance, self doubt - and the ego will invent a complete repeating cycle of justification to keep the life you desire at arm’s length. It will sacrifice everything, ever person, every relationship you hold dear, to support the false sense of “right”. Careful not to fall for any of that. You can have, do, be, achieve - anything, OR, you can be right. Just be sure you pick. Life goes by fast. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@mohdanas The theme is always self discovery, which is love. The main character of every movie, every story, ‘defeats’ the protagonist, the villain, etc, but that is not what is emotionally celebrated, what moves us - it’s their discovering of their self, that they could do ‘it’ - what they’re ‘made of’. Every human relates to this, as each is made of the same infinite love.

So you courageously ventured vulnerably into this relationship, and discovered your love (self) more deeply. The misunderstanding (duality) was that this love you experienced came from her, as if she emailed it to you, or blew it in your ear or something. It did not come from her, it all transpired in You. It is still there, it will always be. The love in you is bottomless and ever-present.

Ambition: She, possibly, does not have resistant thinking to success like you do. For some, the simple life is genuine, bliss, and utter peace - the way. For others, the simple life is not genuine, a denial of self, a failure into one’s own resistant thinking. This lack of self, lack of courage, and barrage of ego can ruin marriages, parent - child relationships, undermine financial success, etc, etc. There is no reason you can not discover the truth, self actualize, be wealthy, and live in love with the universe - unless of course, you think there is. Then you have resistance, self doubt - and the ego will invent a complete repeating cycle of justification to keep the life you desire at arm’s length. It will sacrifice everything, ever person, every relationship you hold dear, to support the false sense of “right”. Careful not to fall for any of that. You can have, do, be, achieve - anything, OR, you can be right. Just be sure you pick. Life goes by fast. 

Thank you for encouraging words and insight, 

I am really grateful for everyone here who is slowly and calmly folding the confusion in my life and brining me close to peace of mind.

@mohdanas What if I told you that you aren't actually in love with someone, and you want to defend an emotion, not the person itself?

You stay in love even if seems irrational because the emotional highs are worth the suffering you will endure. I wouldn't have experienced being in bliss for 2 hours if it weren't for a crush.

I can't speak about breakups but yes, having a heartache isn't accidentally linked to being rejected or breaking up. Yes, it's about the energy system. 

As for truly letting go? Trigger the emotion and let it wear off (meditating while doing so is extremely powerful). 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

2 hours ago, Torkys said:

thank you :) 

Today, I had a conversation with her friend about this, seem like I should just not care and be complete stranger. I have accepted this, I do want to hurt myself further. 

@Great suggestion, I will meditate on this :)

I texted her to congratulate her, asked for forgiveness and wished her farewell. Letting her flow away from my heart. 

I reliazed that its not worth to fight this battle, she was right or I was, we have our lives, I should let her live hers and I should live mine. I should forget everything that I hold close and do not look up for anything. Empty my heart and fill it with a new life looking ahead. 

On 3/22/2018 at 5:13 PM, Faceless said:

3 hours ago, Torkys said:

@mohdanas What if I told you that you aren't actually in love with someone, and you want to defend an emotion, not the person itself?

You stay in love even if seems irrational because the emotional highs are worth the suffering you will endure. I wouldn't have experienced being in bliss for 2 hours if it weren't for a crush.

I can't speak about breakups but yes, having a heartache isn't accidentally linked to being rejected or breaking up. Yes, it's about the energy system. 

As for truly letting go? Trigger the emotion and let it wear off (meditating while doing so is extremely powerful). 

Αmazeballs thanks buddy 

And yeah all analyses are false.thanx.

@mohdanas @egoeimai You are welcome! :)

Maybe I will make a post about this crush experience because it was intense and profound and I learned alot from it. 

I just gotta make sure that I don't share too much personal info.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.