Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

Enlightenment during night sleep

11 posts in this topic

How awesome it would be if you become enlightened in your sleep?I mention this because i had a great and insightfull trip with lsd and after a lot of hours of not sleeping when i finally fell asleep i had a weird experience i almost saw that i do not exist it lasted for some seconds it came first a little bit and after it became stronger i think the intense was for 4 second and 4 the light i felt like air somehow.It wasn't very intense but i really felt it and remember it today.How awesome it would be becoming conscious forever during your sleep?xaxaxa I guess it is possible what do you think?When i had my non drugs enlightenment experience that mainly lasted four days i remember that in my sleep wisdom was working and growing and i was aware of my thoughts even during  night sleep.Every morning day by day these four days i was waking from the bed with way more powerful enlightenment characteristics.

I've had experiences of infinity while sleeping. It's cool stuff. But rare at this point.

Masters are able to be conscious 24/7.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had experiences of infinity while sleeping. It's cool stuff. But rare at this point.

Masters are able to be conscious 24/7.

You mean enlightened people right?Or just too much practice from a master?Your mindfulness meditation technique is a blessing for being conscious!!

1 hour ago, Crystalous said:

You mean enlightened people right?Or just too much practice from a master?Your mindfulness meditation technique is a blessing for being conscious!!

No, I mean very very enlightened people who have deeply embodied their enlightenment.

Most ordinary enlightened people are not conscious during their sleep. That will take additional consciousness work.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I mean very very enlightened people who have full embodied their enlightenment.

Most ordinary enlightened people are not conscious during their sleep.

That's where I want to go.Osho was like that.These people I consider enlightened, they leave in constant nirvana-ecstasy everything is new and art for them with super sharp senses they do not exist and you can't harm them.There is infinite progress.What do you think comes after this state If the enlightenment journey continue further?Are there reasons to continue?Because you are already in heaven!If you achieve these high states are you special?Special is egoistic you understand how I mean it!

Edited by Crystalous
Grammar correction

I had some insight once where it just *clicked* when I woke up in the middle of the night. 

The only time that I have experienced something that I would label as a mystical experience. 

I started explaining it to my girlfriend of the time and she was like shut up go back to sleep, you are talking weird stuff. This was a long time ago. And I have forgotten what it was now. But I remember everything seemed to make a whole lot of sense all of a sudden. 

17 minutes ago, SFRL said:

I had some insight once where it just *clicked* when I woke up in the middle of the night. 

The only time that I have experienced something that I would label as a mystical experience. 

I started explaining it to my girlfriend of the time and she was like shut up go back to sleep, you are talking weird stuff. This was a long time ago. And I have forgotten what it was now. But I remember everything seemed to make a whole lot of sense all of a sudden. 

That is nice.If you want more easy insights you have the psychedelic weapons.I recently tried them and they do serious job during the trip.They also boost creativity and changed me a bit in a good manner to better in everyday life!!!

45 minutes ago, SFRL said:

shut up go back to sleep

Lol

Isn't that what everyone in society says? ;)

I've had 2 - 3 occasions where during sleep I felt extreme existential terror, and it felt like the whole world was slowly fading away. I felt like I was going into just nothingness, it felt like drowning in idk nothing. 

The ofcourse I would wake up and just remember the experience as a weird dream. 

I actually posted about one of them on here, but I think the description I wrote was too weird for anyone to comment on, so it was just a post rather than a discussion.

EDIT: here is the post 

Edited by electroBeam

Not dreaming is an indication of the immeasurable or nothingness. If there is wholeness and embodiment in ones daily life then dreaming can cease all together.

This is the closest you will ever get to nothingness or that which is beyond words. Or that which can never be spoken of. 

Sleep for one with such a quiet mind Implies true and total harmony with THE HAPPENING 

Its really quite sacred 

Edited by Faceless

It happened again today more powerful and it frightened my ego.i perceived it for 10-15 second and everything was in English hahaha not in my language.