Truth Addict

How later leaders corrupted original relegions

6 posts in this topic

In this screenshot you see two consecutive verses from The Qur'an. [Sura: The Cow: verses 190,191]

The two verses talk about physical Jihad against others (those who fight with you). And they frankly say that Allah absolutely (not relatively) does not love those who exceed the limits, (though the translation is not very accurate but I'll agree with it)

So whenever a Sultan, king, Khalifat,or any kind of religious leader wants to take control over other countries he will say: "Hmmm, I am the true Muslim and all other people are unbelievers of Truth (kaaffir). Let's conquer them."

These very two verses are the invention of ISIS, Taliban, and Al-Qaeda.

So what would you do if you were a leader who wants to get more power and lands etc..? Of course you would dismiss the first verse and take the second verse literally and actually misinterpret it. So you would say: let's kill all people in the way of Allah, they are all infidels (see how devilry ego works), and then of course you go crusade and slay and cut heads off "in the way (name) of Allah".

You can clearly see that The Qur'an itself does not support killing others. And if you spend quite time studying it, you will see that it's all about killing yourself rather than pointing fingers out to others. But again how will that serve your ego? It won't, so the ego corrupts it.

In Qur'an, the only crime that deserves death penalty is killing others (killing innocent people) . The family of the victim can forgive and actually The Qur'an encourages forgiveness, it says about this topic: "And if you forgive, it will be definitely more beneficial to you".

The point that I'm here to make is how good religions were and how leaders distorted them to serve their ego.

The first verse [190] is better  translated like: "And fight in the way of Allah (in the sake of Truth) those who fight with you (because you say the Truth), nevertheless, do not go over the limits fighting (do not start the fight, do not invade, etc.. ) because Allah never loves those who exceed the limits. 

The second verse [191] is better translated like: "And kill them (the invaders) wherever you meet them in the battle and drive them out from whence they drove you out, 'and persecution is severer than slaughter' (I don't know if this phrase is accurate but I don't know any better), and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque (if they hide in it, which means it is a safe shelter even for the invaders), but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers (fighters of Truth)."

I am an Arab, I know Arabic language and a lot about Arab history. I was not a big fan of religion until recently although I grew up a Muslim in a Muslim family. Now I started to see the Truth. It's all inside of me. I am Truth.

I can see clearly now that I always had a book of enlightenment, it was The Qur'an. I might post more about this book in the future.

With the help of Actualized.org I started to know. Thank you Leo ?Screenshot_20180311-060252.jpg

Edited by Truth Addict

I relate to you so much, once I started studying with Leo 's content I discovered a lot about truth and the message of QURAN more than when I was actually living in a Muslim culture, I began to grasp little by little the meaning rather than this Halal haram approach, I get in touch with the inner rational and irrational part that I feel with my heart and try to understand with my mind, and all I can say is 

thank you leo your impact in me is BIG

@Truth Addict There is a great chance Muhammad was not fully enlightened!! 

But surely he was a great spiritual leader 

@Truth Addict Nice to find an Arab in this forum who knows better about Quran in its original language. :).. My hobby is to research such things.. If you find any other articles that reveal the correct translation of Quran then kindly share.. Also, share the verses from Quran that talks about loving each and every human being.. (similar to the verses in Bible which talk about loving neighbors and enemies).

I also have some videos on my ' watch later' list which talk about some connections between Tamil tradition and Quran. (Tamil is my first language, by the way)  I haven't watched them yet but planning to do so.

Here is one such video which is a part of a playlist:

And I have watched the following video. He sounds convincing; I would take it as a hypothesis.. Let me know your comments after watching this:

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam

I watched both videos, and I can easily say that they're both untrustworthy. He lacks references, he uses language and his own intuition to talk about history, also he does not know much about Islam obviously, his information is very superficial.

Language similarities does not mean connection necessarily.

For example:

1) he talked about al-khidr whose name was not even mentioned in the Qur'an itself. The name was delivered to the Islamic culture through other cultures after the death of Mohammed.

2) he said that the word Allah was the name of a pagan. This is completely false, there was a pegan named 'allat' and old Arabs worshipped it (next to many other pagan gods) to get closer to the true God whose name was Allah even before Islam the name was known.

3) Arabic language is not like most other languages, all words are connected to a root word (past tense verb) called the 'source verb' (words are not connected to the same root word, but every word has its root word) for example: the word 'Islam' (which is better written 'Isslam' because the 's' is pronounced ç and not z) is derived from the root word 'salima' سَلِمَ which is a past tense verb. See this link: https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/سلم

My conclusion: there are many wrong information and many other reference-lacking in these videos. They're not helping to deliver the truth to you.

Anyways, I think I might share more information about Arabs and Isslam and Qur'an in the future, but I don't want to commit to that.

Screenshot_20180314-074637.jpgScreenshot_20180314-074706.jpg

Edited by Truth Addict