Ether

How to feel less mentally tired\more energetic?

52 posts in this topic

I noticed before when I was doing yoga I always felt like a beast after, maybe you have a few blocked chakras or sth like that

9 minutes ago, Ether said:

@mohdanas Day 2

Good, I have experience of this and I myself is recovering. 

I was trapped in bad habit loops, I was in trauma, so depressed and anxiety ruled me, my body used to shake on its own, there was no peace, I use to smoke ciggarets for stress, anti depressants and shit, eat shit tons of food to feel good, which made me super fat and made situation worse, furthermore I also used to masterbate excessively again to feel good, all these habits drained me. And yeah, no sleep too and no work. 

Until, I educated myself and started working, things are getting better now, masterbating and not getting good sleep was probably the most important factors that were contributing to my lack of energy, and you should walk a bit too :) 

6 minutes ago, mohdanas said:

Good, I have experience of this and I myself is recovering. 

I was trapped in bad habit loops, I was in trauma, so depressed and anxiety ruled me, my body used to shake on its own, there was no peace, I use to smoke ciggarets for stress, anti depressants and shit, eat shit tons of food to feel good, which made me super fat and made situation worse, furthermore I also used to masterbate excessively again to feel good, all these habits drained me. And yeah, no sleep too and no work. 

Until, I educated myself and started working, things are getting better now, masterbating and not getting good sleep was probably the most important factors that were contributing to my lack of energy, and you should walk a bit too :) 

Thank you , I can relate a lot to your story.

I do get a lot of sleep but i still feel tired when I wake up! This has been happening me for years! But nofap is new to me.

Whenever I go for a walk, my legs feel tired, hurt and are heavy. Any advice?

14 minutes ago, Ether said:

Thank you , I can relate a lot to your story.

I do get a lot of sleep but i still feel tired when I wake up! This has been happening me for years! But nofap is new to me.

Whenever I go for a walk, my legs feel tired, hurt and are heavy. Any advice?

Just don't sweat it, understand we have build destructive patterns for our own body and health. I would highly suggest you that you do not change everything all of a sudden, dew to "homeostasis" basically our body wants to maintain our regular patterns, it does not know they are good or bad but that it seeks to maintain them, and when we try to build new habits, our body act against them and there is resistance.  So, what happens when you try to change everything all of a sudden, the resistance is massive and therefore requires alot of energy and willpower, and since you have bad habits you lack those, therefore it becomes impossible to get out of them. 

So,  I started focusing on one habit at a time, if you do not know about habits, how they are formed and how do they function, they do read about them. Understanding the relationship btw habits and willpower. And work your way with one habit at a time, for example sleep and wake up on a time but be consistent for a month or so. Then move to next. 

Also, you can go for general test, see if your lacking any vitamins and stuff. 

Just dont do too much, if legs are feeling heavy right now, dont walk, okay :) you should feel fine in a week or so, then just walk for what you feel comfortable in, do not try to out do yourself and waste willpower. 

easy does it :)

Edited by mohdanas

@mohdanas Yes, I want every positive outcome to happen now because i have suffered so much in my young life with few moments of pleasure. Just got to be patient.

Its a marathon, not a race.

6 minutes ago, Ether said:

@mohdanas Yes, I want every positive outcome to happen now because i have suffered so much in my young life with few moments of pleasure. Just got to be patient.

Its a marathon, not a race.

Everything thing will be alright brother, I will pray for you. 

Just go step by step and be consistent. :)

If you want to share more, you can dm me :) 

Stop putting your attention on the head as primary attention. Start by focusing on  1. breath with the attention on the chest, 2. next on hip (lower back, coccyx, hip/femur joints) 3. tyroids.

Namaste, Mfks!

Anti depressants are an obvious cause, also:

DIET. DIET. DIET. 

This is such an important factor especially regarding energy levels. Make sure you eat loads of unprocessed colorful stuff, a bunch of slow digesting fiber, an adequate amount of quality protein. Consider getting your bloodwork done, there might be some mineral or vitamin defiencies. 

Good luck! 

On 11.3.2018 at 10:42 AM, Arman said:

Hey Ether, if you have the time, watch this. I think you'll enjoy it

Thank you very much, great video on the topic :)