Dan Arnautu

Starting self-help podcast. Help me find my signature question. :)

8 posts in this topic

So, I am in a podcast workshop right now and I need to find my own signature question, the one that I'm gonna use in every episode. My podcast will be a solo show for millennials about the skills, knowledge and tools that weren't given to them in school. I will receive guests from time to time and so I need a signature question.

These are the ones I came up with. I appreciate any feedback and I'm open to suggestions.

1. What is one very valuable skill, piece of knowledge or tool that wasn't given to you in school?

2. What is one counterintuitive concept that helped you grow tremendously?

3. What is one very valuable skill, piece of knowledge or tool that would make someone a better _________ ?  (blank filled according to the topic and the guest's domain of expertise) 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

“What’s the most powerful change you’ve made in your life for growth as a person or in your business, etc...?”

@Slade That's a good question but the guests hate it because they are asked that every goddamn time. The question should not be easily answerable with a quick google search.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

How about slightly less practical ... "Is there one piece of wisdom you would like to share with everyone?" "What was the biggest surprise for you on your journey (to become a great _________)?" "What was your most important realization?" 

2 hours ago, Dan Arnautu said:

@Slade That's a good question but the guests hate it because they are asked that every goddamn time. The question should not be easily answerable with a quick google search.

Then it’d have to be a question of the guests individual connotation, or their unique meaning they’ve derived. Like how did your mastery of X change the rest of your life, your relationship with others and your life experience by and large. 

Or maybe, what was it that really opened your eyes?

We’re all having individual human experiences, sharing knowledge is great, but like you said, it’s a googlable. I’d wanna hear how what they did / learned / experienced / developed changed the uniqueness of being the individual human that they are.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I think I found it.

What do you think is one invaluable skill that every person should acquire by the time they turn 20 years old? A skill that would make life both easier and more fulfilling.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

You should think about the impact you want to have with your work, if you haven’t already, and design the question around that.