Monkey-man

Food is genius, especially Orange

5 posts in this topic

Look at Orange, it’s beautiful, highly proportional and tasty, and juicy, and I wonder how absolute has created such piece of art? It’s just genius, I’m totally amazed. It’s outrageous if you look at fruits, nuts, veggies etc, just how tasty and how beautiful it can be. how can god had idea to create something like that? How did Orange evolved to be so pretty and juicy? From what kind of thing Orange tree has evolved? Im speechless. I don’t think it’s normal, sometimes I think that food and it’s tastiness is just carrots and sticks ie a tool for evolution, but other times I think food was made tasty so we can enjoy it and get inspired not merely survive on it. I don’t know which one is true maybe both. It’s one of the most genius thing that was created. I’m shocked. I start to think about eating as sacral thing and celebration.

Oranges are so sweet and juicy, because they have been cultivated by humans for more than 4000 years.

2 hours ago, Outer said:

Thank you, said the Orange tree. Eat my fruits and bear my seeds, for I am grateful.

This is cute ?

On 27.02.2018 at 0:28 PM, Girzo said:

Oranges are so sweet and juicy, because they have been cultivated by humans for more than 4000 years.

damn u ruined everythin :D