Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saumaya

Indian Food

26 posts in this topic

@Saumaya You know, another very challenging thing is with small children. You want them to be in good health too even when they're young. We all know that too much sugar isn't good for them, but when the ice cream man comes outside with his cart and yells, "kwality wall's!" all the nearby neighbourhood children including the children in our homes go to him almost everyday, at least getting a 10 rs orange sticks. Also, the bigger children sneaks out of the homes to those small shops outside to buy 10 attached chip packets, only 5 rs each, 5 rs chota cokes, you know, all the unhealthy stuff. Good way for ice cream man and shops to make extra bucks.

I hope you don't have this issue with your younger siblings and/or cousin sisters or brothers.

Try to stick to only ghee or coconut oil when cooking as other oils don't do well with heat and can become carcinogenic. Buckwheat, Quinoa, Millet ect.. are excellent alternatives to wheat. Always look for color, nature has color and usually the darker the color the more nutrient density. White flour is poison for the body. Cow's milk actually removes calcium from our bodies and ends up storing elsewhere calcifying glands it does not belong because our bodies are designed more for plants and don't do well with such large concentrations of calcium. The only milk we should consume is our mothers when we are young like all other animals on the Earth. As adults we can always make plant/nut milk.

Plant Calcium is Bio-available and efficiently absorbed unlike Calcium from Cow's milk. Its all business scams.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

@Saumaya You know, another very challenging thing is with small children. You want them to be in good health too even when they're young. We all know that too much sugar isn't good for them, but when the ice cream man comes outside with his cart and yells, "kwality wall's!" all the nearby neighbourhood children including the children in our homes go to him almost everyday, at least getting a 10 rs orange sticks. Also, the bigger children sneaks out of the homes to those small shops outside to buy 10 attached chip packets, only 5 rs each, 5 rs chota cokes, you know, all the unhealthy stuff. Good way for ice cream man and shops to make extra bucks.

I hope you don't have this issue with your younger siblings and/or cousin sisters or brothers.

Haha, unfortunately I am eklota meaning only child of my parents. My younger cousins live far off so I dont know about them. Yes its quite concerning, but its a phase in my opinion that children have to go through. When they mature, hopefully they will realise that too much sugar is not good for them.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Ragi idlis are so much healthier 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.