Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arcangelo

C.A. P.U. story

6 posts in this topic

Hi on Monday I went to get a duplicate of my id. My plan was to do some cold approach pick up too, and shoot 2 birds with the same stone.

When i was at the line a hot girl stand behind me on the line and i was like: -''ok here we go'' but due to social/approach anxiety i didn't talk to her right away, not even eye contact (waiting for a better spot). She then took a ticket and sat down (she got to the ticket before me). I didn't sit next to her right away because she sat in a difficult spot to do that, and admittedly still feeling some AA (approach anxiety). So i approached her by asking if she was getting a duplicate too. I sat next to her and she told me that they took about 2 hours for them to give us the id so i asked her to join me for lunch.

Everything went fine during the lunch, except that i couldn't totally get rid of my people pleasing/ neediness to be liked or whatever in 2 spots:                

1. When she asked me if i had kids and told her: -''No, not yet'' . I felt like whoring myself like Leo says. Reality is i don't want any kids, they are too expensive. Guess what i really wanted to say is: ''No. Never having a kid.'' Even if that costed me not getting laid or whatever.

2. Other thing she talked about was the abortion thing (this was after lunch when we where getting the new ids). She was pretty dogmatic about it. Didn't even ask me what was my stance on it (pro-choice here) all i could interject was: -''What if it is a rape?'' and she was like: ''Adoption...'' So that was another ''place'' where i felt very beta for not saying i am pro choice or whatever.

So here is my first question for anyone doing SA but specially for the PUAs out there.  1. What do you do in these situations?

After getting the ids i am like: -''what are we doing next'' she was like: ''idk what you wanna do?'' or something like that. Asked her if she liked coffee. During coffee everything went perfect. (Since lunch i got the vibe from her that we could really have sex that day.)  After we finished our coffee she was like: ''What do we do now? wanna stay a little more?'' and i am like: ''I already paid'' kinda implying we are leaving. My plan is to get her number and hook up with her later. 

Second question and this goes for anyone doing S.A. but specially for the women out there: 2. How much does  insta-date = insta sex?

So as we are walking to her bus stop she asks me for my number and soon after she takes the bus she sends me an AM (audio message) saying that she really liked my company. I am like me too, i wanna see you soon bla bla bla.

Next day i send her a text saying: ''i wanna see you today''.

She answers 3 hours later saying: ''sure at what time?'' I call her and told her that we are going to my apt. to listen to some music and have some take out she says ok.

She stood me up and an hour and a half she sends a text saying she is sick. I didn't answer.

Next morning she sends me like a meme that says: ''I have never been wanting to be with someone as bad as i want to be with you'' or whatever. And i am like how are you feeling? bla bla bla.

She told me that in reality she stood me up the first time because it was too soon for her to come to my place.

Long story short she stood me up twice!xD

Good for me  i do what Napoleon Hill and make a success out of my failures. Thanks.

Arc

@Arcangelo

I'm going to give you what I feel you need, not necessarily what you asked for.

10 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

When i was at the line a hot girl stand behind me on the line and i was like: -''ok here we go'' but due to social/approach anxiety i didn't talk to her right away, not even eye contact (waiting for a better spot). She then took a ticket and sat down (she got to the ticket before me). I didn't sit next to her right away because she sat in a difficult spot to do that, and admittedly still feeling some AA (approach anxiety). So i approached her by asking if she was getting a duplicate too.

Be aware that by you not approaching right away, it's highly likely she knew you were initially scared to talk to her. Hot girls are used to getting approached and they know all the subtle "signs" that guys give away when they want to talk to her. We're not that sneaky.

I sat next to her and she told me that they took about 2 hours for them to give us the id so i asked her to join me for lunch.

Good move there.

1. When she asked me if i had kids and told her: -''No, not yet'' . I felt like whoring myself like Leo says. Reality is i don't want any kids, they are too expensive. Guess what i really wanted to say is: ''No. Never having a kid.'' Even if that costed me not getting laid or whatever.

This also says to me that you're still bought into the "provider" strategy for getting laid. You want to show the girl how much you love kids because you believe that's what she's looking for in a man. The reality is that most young girls are not looking for that, and even if they were, they're definitely not looking for it within the first two hours of meeting someone.

2. Other thing she talked about was the abortion thing (this was after lunch when we where getting the new ids). She was pretty dogmatic about it. Didn't even ask me what was my stance on it (pro-choice here) all i could interject was: -''What if it is a rape?'' and she was like: ''Adoption...'' So that was another ''place'' where i felt very beta for not saying i am pro choice or whatever.

Unless you're already in deep rapport with some a girl, I would never be having a political debate with her. Everything should generally be light, playful "me-you" communication.

Here's an example.

Girl: I'm really pro-life, I don't think there's any reason for an abortion.

You: How did you decide that?

Girl: Well I was raised Catholic growing up. And they taught us that at church.

You: Oh no, the last Catholic girl I met said she was trying to have 12 kids. You're not trying to do that, are you?

Girl: What?! Haha no, that's way too many.

You: Are you sure? That guy over there *point to random dude nearby* looks like he's got money for child support. Maybe you should talk to him.

Girl: Omg you're such an asshole!

You: I'm just kidding, come here you crazy baby maker *hug*

Something like this is way better than trying to have a "logical conversation" about whether you should be pro-choice or pro-life. Seduction isn't about logic, it's about emotions.

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

After getting the ids i am like: -''what are we doing next''

You should default to never asking a girl what to do, ever. There are certain situations where asking is the right move, but this isn't one of them. She's not nearly invested enough.

You're the man, you lead.

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

she was like: ''idk what you wanna do?''

"Please be the man and make the decision".

12 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Asked her if she liked coffee. During coffee everything went perfect.

It's good that you made a choice. The reason I don't like getting coffee in this situation is that it doesn't move the interaction forward at all. You guys already had lunch, coffee is like a step backwards.

Better would have been to set plans for the future and then grab the number.

and i am like: ''I already paid'' kinda implying we are leaving

It's not wrong to pay, but you do have to be aware of how it's coming off to the girl. If she gets the sense you're doing it just to sleep with her, that's bad.

So as we are walking to her bus stop she asks me for my number and soon after she takes the bus she sends me an AM (audio message) saying that she really liked my company. I am like me too, i wanna see you soon bla bla bla.

Always set plans in person if you can. Trying to coordinate over text with a hot girl you just cold approached is like trying to triangulate the Sun's position relative to Venus. I don't know if that's even a real thing but it sounds difficult ;)

She stood me up and an hour and a half she sends a text saying she is sick. I didn't answer.

Next morning she sends me like a meme that says: ''I have never been wanting to be with someone as bad as i want to be with you'' or whatever. And i am like how are you feeling? bla bla bla.

She told me that in reality she stood me up the first time because it was too soon for her to come to my place.

She actually doesn't want to see you, but she's going to tell you she does so that you don't get upset.

Personally, I'd cut her off. Being stood up twice is a major disrespect to your time and boundaries. Move on.

@Arcangelo When you talking to someone the important thing is to make it fun and emotional, the information you exchange is rather trivial. If you have or don’t have kids is not particularly interesting if she doesn’t know you.

Be more forceful, it’s more fun if you don’t give away all the information instantly. If she asks you if you have kids, say with a enigmatic smirk on your face “yeah I’ve got plenty” or with strong eye contact say “no”. It’s more fun if she is unsure why or what you even meant by your answer. If you have gotten a somewhat far and she asks you if you like children. You can simply say that you like to making children, with once again a smirk(but not answer her actual question).

Be less safe, ask her directly without asking what she is doing next.

I generally try to avoid sensitive topics like rape, abortion or anything that else relates to equality or feminism. Be open minded but clear about how you feel, if you have to come across the topic anyway. An other topic to avoid is sex in gross detail like talking about the mechanics of male birth control. Sperm growing old is not a very nice lunch topic.

I do agree with aurum, skip the coffee unless you include it in the lunch, instead get the number and try to get out. Making the interaction longer doesn’t make it better. If you have a surgical plan and thought things through before asking the girl out, you’ll find girls greatly appreciate that. Instead of just making the interaction last longer but not really going anywhere.

Come to think of it he knows his shit, aurum I mean. Implement that what he said!

Overall nice interaction though!

P.S a girl that wants more might actually care whether or not you have kids, you’ll need to pick up the vibe. But if it’s asked really casually then probably not.

Edited by Spiral

Thank you very much for your replies.

Aurum spot on sir.

Today she called me as I was going down town where we met. Told me she was there asking what should she do. I said: ''ok wait for me.''

We meet and start walking. Told her that i am on my way to see my family.

Her: -''Ok go see your mom but i wanted to ask you for a favor. Could you give me $ to pay my phone receipt?

Me: -''no that will cross my boundaries''. (Actualized.org style)

Her: -''is only $X''

Me: ''Is not the amount is the fact that you are asking for money.''

And she then started walking faster like we are not walking together anymore. And i am like you want me to go with you to the bus stop (still had hope) and she is like no thanks.xD

Hope is the last thing that dies

@Arcangelo Awesome! Keep up the integrity. 

If you haven’t seen that side of girls before it’s a great lesson and not harmful way to learn it. It can be way worse.

On 2/16/2018 at 6:27 PM, Arcangelo said:

Hi on Monday I went to get a duplicate of my id. My plan was to do some cold approach pick up too, and shoot 2 birds with the same stone.

When i was at the line a hot girl stand behind me on the line and i was like: -''ok here we go'' but due to social/approach anxiety i didn't talk to her right away, not even eye contact (waiting for a better spot). She then took a ticket and sat down (she got to the ticket before me). I didn't sit next to her right away because she sat in a difficult spot to do that, and admittedly still feeling some AA (approach anxiety). So i approached her by asking if she was getting a duplicate too. I sat next to her and she told me that they took about 2 hours for them to give us the id so i asked her to join me for lunch.

Everything went fine during the lunch, except that i couldn't totally get rid of my people pleasing/ neediness to be liked or whatever in 2 spots:                

So here is my first question for anyone doing SA but specially for the PUAs out there.  1. What do you do in these situations?

After getting the ids i am like: -''what are we doing next'' she was like: ''idk what you wanna do?'' or something like that. Asked her if she liked coffee. During coffee everything went perfect. (Since lunch i got the vibe from her that we could really have sex that day.)  After we finished our coffee she was like: ''What do we do now? wanna stay a little more?'' and i am like: ''I already paid'' kinda implying we are leaving. My plan is to get her number and hook up with her later. 

Second question and this goes for anyone doing S.A. but specially for the women out there: 2. How much does  insta-date = insta sex?

She answers 3 hours later saying: ''sure at what time?'' I call her and told her that we are going to my apt. to listen to some music and have some take out she says ok.

Good for me  i do what Napoleon Hill and make a success out of my failures. Thanks.

Arc

You shouldn't talk about heavy topics like kids and abortion when just meeting a girl/on the first date. 

You have to keep it light and fun. (Funny like cocky funny).