MarkusSweden

The discrepancy is infinite!

29 posts in this topic

"To fully know yourself is to know Heaven/God." 

"To fully know the world is to know hell/Devil."

You don't believe me, but thats ok. You will probably agree on the first statement, but thats just because you happen to be interested in who you really are. 

Most people(99.9%) would view me as a complete idiot if I told coworkers, family or other people in society that knowing yourself fully is equal to knowing God and death to the self(ego)

You don't think this sounds crazy because you belong to the 0.1% who actually find out for yourself from curiosity, intuition, talent and hard work.

But it's highly unintuitive for most people to doubt what they know to be more true then anything else, the fact that they exist as separate selves.

I mean, try convincing people they don't exist, thats absurd. That's how unintuitive the truth is when you honestly examine yourself. 

It takes years and years to realise this, and also courage, meditations, solitude life, and a natural talent for truth. Maybe psychedelics as well.

You need to put in years and years to peal of all the layers of the separate self(which doesn't exits) to unwire all cultural programming and brainwashing since you were born. 

If "you" are lucky you find out who you are aka God, you'll see that you will never die, you're eternal, you are love and infinite awareness. You are that! YOU ARE LOVE. 

KINGDOM IS WITHIN 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next statement is equally unintuitive, most people(99.9%) will say that's not true, and you belong to them. Because you've only examined the first statement above. 

It takes the same amount of time to really dig deep into what's true and whats going on. It's almost impossible not to project your own(deluded) feelings and opinions to it.

It takes years and years to really understand the mechanics of the world, how all the small moves of the ego conquer the small moves of love in the quest for power/control(which governs the world)

At this small individual scale, it's not that cynical and evil. It's just that a slightly more altruistic intention will be conquered by a slightly more egoistic intention.

But all small steps adds up to one big lie, one big evil cynical apparatus. This is just one of infinite number of mechanisms that created hell/Satan aka the  world. 

World is like one giant being with an infinite intelligent immune system that treats love, wisdom, truths, intuitions as viruses.  

To really see what's happening subconsciously on worldly level, to understand the emotional structures of the world, how power, how cunningness, how laws and rules operates and the damaging domino effects of those actions, you'll have to be open and honest to how cruel it really is.

And you have to investigate it for yourself MANY years.

How the world effectively cut off the natural way of living an authentic life from a place of intuition and love to force us to live from a place of thoughts, strategy and focus on future instead of the now. As you know, focus on future and transcending of the now is not life. 

But who wants to understand this when it takes years of devotion and studies.

History is just one slow refinement of hell aka world. So painful to see how it builds up and reduce truths and intuition from human species for every century. 

Try to live in the now, in the presence, to forget about yourself. Try to be so involved in the now to such a degree you don't know that you exist. A truly authentic life. It's impossible to do that in any society. It would be viewed as mental illness. You have to become a sage living in solitude in order to do that.  

It's not possible BE love and truth in our world, it's not even possible to be good. Societies of the world are designed to cut you off from yourself and force you to be mediocre. 

-------------------------------------------

The discrepancy is infinite. It's one giant syntax error. 

Good thing though, when you know yourself, you don't know the world, you are blind to it so to speak.

God is blind to suffering, suffering is a part of the finite world, and God knows nothing about it, God belongs to the infinite. 

It's possible to live a happy blissful life, but caveat, don't fool yourself that you're not naive, because you are, you are infinite naive, you have no clue about the world and what's going on there when you fully rest in yourself as God. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Speaking of Osho.. 

..do you think the world/society let him speak his mind and live his life? 

Osho didn't just talk..

HE LIVED! He danced, he laughed, he loved, he mocked people(kindly), he influenced people, he let himself be crazy(in a good way)

You think the world let people like that live? 

Osho was a "no mind" so no one could kill(psychologically) or silencing him. 

They had to poison him and killed him physically to get rid of him. 

It's too depressing to be true, yet it is.. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

All people are grey, a mixed bag of white(God) and black(Hell)! (metaphorically speaking)

What people don't know is that the good feelings in life comes from themselves exclusively. And analogy, the bad stuff in life comes from the outside, from the world. 

People love relationships, material goods etcetera, but people just project their own love and happiness on to those objects.

They don't realise that it's not the objects and other subjects that deliver the happiness, love and beauty to them. 

It's themselves that deliver those positive feelings. Or rather, they already ARE that happy state in their core.

Peel of the worldly garbage that has infiltrated your soul, and you will become that CORE!!

But instead, people project those happy feelings on to these objects/subjects and wrongly give credit to them, not themselves, for the joy and happiness in their lives. 

That's why people continue to chase things they want(think they want) in their lives, when they really only want themselves. 

The world on the other hand, won't let you to be yourself fully.

And the more you chase things in the world(chasing yourself), the more unhappy you become. The more dark grey your soul-colour become. The more dense your soul become.

Do yourself a favour, find out for yourself that you already have all the joy, happiness, love, bliss, beauty inside yourself, you ARE that.

Then you can use the world to SHARE that, not to CHASE that. 

BE/KNOW YOURSELF AND BECOME LOVE. BE/KNOW THE WORLD AND BECOME A MISERY. 

SONG: This world is just illusion always trying to change you! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

There is a thread in this forum discussing honesty at the moment! Very important topic. 

And when you start knowing yourself deeper, it's hard to even make a "white" lie. 

It's like your core self is something that wants to shine with constant truth, honesty and love. 

I'm really convinced that knowing yourself is equal to knowing God. 

And knowing yourself is by far the greatest thing ever to spend time doing. Nothing is more worthwhile. 

Nothing can compare in terms of satisfaction, then to knowing yourself and unwire all the layers of brainwashing. 

It's just that you can't bring love and wisdom to the world, the world refuse to change, and will always refuse to change. 

Existence is really a double edge sword, God inside and the Devil outside. 

In this short clip the great GREAT George Carlin tells you how it is. 

Timeless truths!

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

WHO WE KILL (TO THE WONDERFUL TONES OF JOHN LENNON'S "IMAGINE")

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Bob Dylan - "Political world"

Part of lyrics..

...LOVE don't have any place...

...WISDOM is thrown in jail
It rots in a cell
Is misguided as hell
Leaving no one to pick up the trail

(Love and wisdom are within

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

This is a very important clip! Spiritual people get depressed because spiritual life is anti-world. 

But world will always be out there. Creating suffering for you.

By admitting that, one can manage an optimal approach to it! 

Heaven is within, that's why we are on the right path, but we can't project that to the world, that's is to be highly naive. 

We must be realistic here. We must have a little bit of evil strategies in us, just to handle the world, but the evil in us should be as little as possible, just to safe us from depression. 

That's the best compromise there is. Purely spiritual people will not survive the world, and evil people doesn't feel good. 

That's where we have to find balance. Find the minimum evil(mind, ego) that creates the best life. 

Btw, thanks to all you guys who commenting in this thread, you know who you are. Means the world to me since this is the most important subject for me to contemplate at the moment. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

“Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint.

Give me two and they'll fall in love.

Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'.

Give me four and they'll build a pyramid.

Give me five and they'll make one an outcast.

Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice.

Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare.

Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home.” 

― Stephen King, The Stand

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche

--------------------------------------------

“Solitude is fine but you need someone to tell that solitude is fine.” 
― Honoré de Balzac

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Love this thread, every single post of it! 

Tnx Markus! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Youre on fire today min vän! :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Youre on fire today min vän! :P

Hehe, mm. Jag tar det som en komplimang!  ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

You keep talking about knowing yourself.?

So start self reflecting?

self reflection is the only way. Be alone. Inquire into yourself. Not through someone else like osho, Nietzsche, and who ever. 

If we depend on second hand knowledge we will become second hand people. ??‍♂️

Your getting caught in what thought has created instead of understanding the nature of thought itself. The accumulation of cultivated thought can never free itself from itself. 

To see the whole of thought is where wisdom is born. And thought can never see the whole. So your job is to see that truth and go beyond.

Self reflection is all you need. 

What are you waiting for?

Edited by Faceless

You asked me @MarkusSweden comment here, but I honestly see nothing directed towards me.
You are having your journey for your own purposes and that's fine. We're similar in this regard.

If you need someone to open up to then you can reach out to me, friend.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

You asked me @MarkusSweden comment here, but I honestly see nothing directed towards me.

Well, something just came to me. You reflect my insanity.

The one that screams: WHY WON'T PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME?!
I KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT IT CANNOT BE EXPRESSED!
IT'S OBVIOUS, COME ON PEOPLE! WAKE UP! JUST LOOK!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

When there is choice and division there is no freedom. When freedom is not, contradiction is inevitable. And when there is contradiction there can be no love. 

7 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Well, I feel zero love inside. What's the answer for that? I think love is just another bullshit human emotion.

Why are emotions bullshit?