Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

How much can someone with Asperger's Syndrome improve their game?

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

He does say it though, I've heard it over 20x. I can't remember which videos though, I've watched nearly all of them 

Tyler had the same excuses you do now, just that he went balls deep regardless and came out victorious 

Post on the RSD forum, im sure they can point you to the right video 

I'll see if I can find it.

But yeah, I still am curious as to what Leo and any of the moderators have to say about this.

@brovakhiin @Hardkill Ok, so I did the rescearch, now I know what you mean by "game". According to the article that I will attach below, game is usually comprised of three things: 

It’s that the Man who,

1. Has Balls and confidence,

2. Possesses social intelligence and calibration,

3. is Interesting as a person/human being

Now for a man with Aspergers....from my experience, if the guy has a really fucking strong #3 (as in: he is one of the most interesting people you will ever meet), women like me are capable of looking past the missing #1 & #2. You could try to improve your confidence or social skills, but that could take years, and you may not need to. Maybe all you have to do is find women that think "being interesting" is superior to mastering "confidence/ socialization",... Then, in a humble authentic way, show them just how interesting you are :)

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/2008/08/18/what-game-really-is/

On 2/19/2018 at 0:17 AM, Hardkill said:

I'll see if I can find it.

in RSDMaze's latest video, they both joke about Tyler's autism 

it's a limiting belief, I promise bro. 

Edited by d0ornokey

7 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

in RSDMaze's latest video, they both joke about Tyler's autism 

it's a limiting belief, I promise bro. 

Holy shit! You were right. It's seriously true. I just watched the video. Well, I guess Tyler Durden (Owen Cook) is the first successful pickup artist I've ever known to really have high functioning Asperger's like I do. 

Thank you very much!

Edited by Hardkill

"I have aspergers" - TylerRSD

Timestamp: 1:10

@Hardkill

Ya no problem bro. Tyler is one of the most inspirational guys I know. Really shows the power of 100% commitment and perseverance regardless of the background you came from 

BTW this video is about Tyler's journey from an extreme hardcase to the badass that he is now 

The journey will be a fight bro, but stay committed and you will come out on top :)

Edited by d0ornokey

4 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

"I have aspergers" - TylerRSD

Timestamp: 1:10

@Hardkill

Ya no problem bro. Tyler is one of the most inspirational guys I know. Really shows the power of 100% commitment and perseverance regardless of the background you came from 

BTW this video is about Tyler's journey from an extreme hardcase to the badass that he is now 

The journey will be a fight bro, but stay committed and you will come out on top :)

Oh cool. Well, then he very likely has high functioning Asperger's like I do. Thank you very much for looking for this. These videos actualy made me feel more optimistic about my potential. I really appreciate it.

Edited by Hardkill

Well, first of all women can feel your intentions. As someone mentioned earlier, the women who said "yes" to you were women who chose you already, so they had the same intention as you (to fuck with someone). Secondly, please remember that not all women are looking for one night with a random stranger. To spot those kinds of women who want sex asap, learn the non-verbal clues (that of a horny woman I mean). As before mentioned, longer eye contact for example or an open posture. 

So I guess you can do two things:

1.  Change your intention. Instead of looking for someone to fuck, look for someone to connect with on a deeper level (because you mentioned you want someone amazing for setteling down). Or
  2. Make sure you choose the women who want the same thing as you. If you're looking just to have sex, look for clues like girls smiling at you, looking in your eyes, open posture, sexy clothing...

I'm not expert on pickup, but these are just some basic things that pop up in my mind that might not be obvious for some. But who knows, maybe you already knew these. Good luck!

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Well, first of all women can feel your intentions. As someone mentioned earlier, the women who said "yes" to you were women who chose you already, so they had the same intention as you (to fuck with someone). Secondly, please remember that not all women are looking for one night with a random stranger. To spot those kinds of women who want sex asap, learn the non-verbal clues (that of a horny woman I mean). As before mentioned, longer eye contact for example or an open posture. 

So I guess you can do two things:

1.  Change your intention. Instead of looking for someone to fuck, look for someone to connect with on a deeper level (because you mentioned you want someone amazing for setteling down). Or
  2. Make sure you choose the women who want the same thing as you. If you're looking just to have sex, look for clues like girls smiling at you, looking in your eyes, open posture, sexy clothing...

I'm not expert on pickup, but these are just some basic things that pop up in my mind that might not be obvious for some. But who knows, maybe you already knew these. Good luck!

All of this is largely true. However, a lot of girls who do smile at me, have an open posture, and have sexy clothing tend to put on a front for attention>

Otherwise, they are looking for someone who is cool (above average social skills). A guy can have all of the confidence in the world, but without sufficient social skills, then he very likely will not be able to completely attract any of the TYPES of girls he wants and will have very limited options as to whom will be down with him. It's a sorry sight, but it's reality. Only the strong alpha males with either high status within a certain area of their life or high levels of social adeptness will have their pick of the girls they want, even if they look like an ugly little shit or are dirt-poor. I am still a nobody in this world and that's why it's so f*cking hard to get anywhere with people wherever I am at. 

Edited by Hardkill