ExodiaGearCEO

What is "Your Why"

5 posts in this topic

Heyyy guys! So I have a question. As I am working on this online course to starting my business. They say is really important to know "Your why" on why you're starting this business. And to be honest, I don't know even know what is "my why" and my point is I feel like I always have a hard time figuring out what I want in life and that's where I get freeze up and don't take any further action. What is the best way to do this? 

SO I can get more motivated on starting my business. Thank you! Can't wait for your input.

12 minutes ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

As I am working on this online course to starting my business.

Are you talking about Leo's Life Purpose Course?

They say is really important to know "Your why" on why you're starting this business.

Of course this is important. Mostly because a lot of people are starting a business nowadays, without really thinking it through and expecting to earn a lot of money quick, which is not what's going to happen. If your "why" is not deeply thought through you will give up very quickly because you won't have enough motivation to keep going and struggle through all the problems that may come up in your journey.

I always have a hard time figuring out what I want in life and that's where I get freeze up and don't take any further action. What is the best way to do this? 

Leo's Life Purpose Course.

Edited by Psyche_92

@ExodiaGearCEO your Why is the reason you’re doing it. The intention you have. Are you doing it for the money? Are you passionate about it? Why are you doing it? Haha Leo’s life purpose course is good for finding your Why.

Just because life is infinite and you can business the way You want  !

Edited by Ayilton

@ExodiaGearCEO You’re staring a business because you know what you don’t want. What is it that you don’tt want? If not for this, you’d still be not starting a business. What you don’t want brings clarity to what you do want. “Money” doesn’t satisfy as an answer. I find freedom is inspiring and motivating. Even the simple freedom of not working for a moron. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE