Ibn Sina

Let the bannings proceed

28 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

23xhvx.jpg

Hahaha, so finally you have degenerated into this. Good. Keep it coming.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Mighty Mouse Was just curious. Not fishing. I see you are not comfortable talking about your experiences. I’ve been there too. No worries man. The practices are sound man, have faith in em. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ibn Sina so your solution is to ban all those who question your and Leo's unquestionable beliefs? Please, I want to be the first of the list! xD

P.S: good luck on your endless journey to the legen... wait for it... dary enlightenment. Oh, and don't forget to work really really hard for it! :D 

What you are talking about is exclusion.  You want to get rid of the trouble makers.  The people that think different from you and dismiss enlightenment altogether. Who do you think needs the process of enlightenment more than those  totally ignorant that  they are even suffering. I understand they are a nuisance but that is life and the world you live in.  Why should it be any different here.

If a book only had a protagonist you would loose interest very quickly it needs the adversary to challenge the protagonist to push them to past their perceived limits so they can realize their true strength and power.  You need both

These trouble makes stir the pot and preform a function even if you do not see it.  They help define what you know they make you think to respond and stretch the limits of what you actually know vs what you think you know. The only true test is how you treat them. Do you take what they say on a personal level and spit insults at them or do you treat them with a common respect and try to explain your view aka the view of the process of enlightenment. When I say the process of enlightenment is all inclusive that is exactly what I mean it includes everyone. If you speak to them with respect you just might plant a seed that one day might grow and open them up to the possibility of enlightenment. 

Someone challenging perspectives should not be banned as long as it stays in a respectful tone.

People are different and we need that diversity. The vast majority will never get on a path of enlightenment but they might cure a disease or father a technology that brings in great innovation. People have different temperaments different focuses I am fine with that.  You never know when you are going to be stimulated in just the right way to have a breakthrough. It might just be in that discussion with person that denounces enlightenment   that  sparks a insight that takes you to the next level of your enlightenment.

12 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

I was talking about those who came to this forum and were vehemently denying the existence of the  phenomenon of enlightenment and denying the validity of every thing that Leo teaches or what this web site is all about.

Why do these people bother you so much ? Why do you feel that it would be easier to get rid of them ? Problems in life do not work like that. If you can not handle talking to them than do not. I pass over a lot of threads for me it is a choice as to if I feel I can help or add a different perspective. I am not here to convert anyone. Most of my post are suggestions to a person about practices I use and understand that I think could help them nothing more.

I am human and I do make mistakes I have my own shit throwing monkeys that come out to play every once in a while. I occasionally  act poorly  as everyone that is human does I have bad days  I take things personalty from time to time. I use those times to reflect on my behavior correct it and mend it with the person I wronged.

Life is messy so are people,  forgive the heretics for  their ignorance they project doubt they insight conflict anger personalization . As a person on the path to enlightenment you should show these lost souls compassion not indifference,  Love not hate , tolerance and understanding. As well you should take this opportunity to look inside and introspect and ask yourself why you truly want them gone? You can also use them as a tool of temperance to practice  compassion , love , tolerance and understanding and in such every interaction will make you better and provide a catalyst for your enlightenment. 

If everything is truly one being one absolute you have to accept others as you accept yourself you have to forgive others as you forgive yourself You have to include others as you include yourself.  To do anything less is to exclude a part of the absolute and exclude a part of yourself.  

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

3 hours ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Could use a TL;DR version, good samaritan.

1 hour ago, Mighty Mouse said:

No love and compassion for me... :(

The TL;DR version is the same version just go back and read only the highlighted bold  areas.  I even added a few just for you so you know you are loved.

Good luck everyone have a great day

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

On 2/5/2018 at 7:18 AM, Mighty Mouse said:

No love and compassion for me... :(

Leo you can stop pretending now ;)

B R E A T H E