Speedscarlet

Creating deities

16 posts in this topic

In Leo’s paranormal video, he talked about some traditions being able to create gods that can talk to you. How do you create those deities. I’ve done a lot of research and found nothing. 

I would recommend studying the bhakti path of yoga.

I haven't seen the video, but I assume that this is what Leo meant.

From Wikipedia:

Bhakti (Sanskrit: भक्ति) literally means "attachment, participation, fondness for, homage, faith, love, devotion, worship, piety". In Hinduism, it refers to devotion to, and love for, a personal god or a representational god by a devotee.

An example I know of is Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. An Indian saint, who was communicating with what he called the Divine Mother and she was sending samadhi experiences onto him.

"The Gospel of Ramakrishna" is an interesting book if you are interested.

I have also seen similar concepts in shamanism.

The shamanic practitioner communicates with Spirit Guides and Power Animals.

Check out Paul Chek's video about the topic, if you are interested.

I might also add, that these paths are a big trap that you can get caught into, if you start believing unconditionally what you are experiencing. Watch out!

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@Speedscarlet It is done through intense visualization techniques and devotion.

You need to have such high levels of devotion that you will literally spawn a deity. This is not light-hearted stuff!

But it certainly can be done.

You'd probably need your Ajna chakra (3rd eye) opened. And you'd probably need to have some paranormal talents.

I have an autobiography of a modern day yogi who achieved this through intense meditation. You can find the book in my book list. It's the first one in the Newest Books section. There you can read how much work it takes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is taking fluoride from toothpaste blocing us to open 3rd eye threw visualization/meditation?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf That's what they say. I cannot confirm or deny. But I have switched to fluoride-free toothpaste.

@Leo Gura are there any specific techniques or yoga methods for creating deities, or is it just intense meditation of any kind?

@Speedscarlet Of course there are highly specialize techniques. Entire mystical schools and traditions have been created around this. Many different kinds of yoga, meditation, mantras, prayer, etc. It's a very technical subject.

Tibetan Buddhism is big into it. As is Shaiva Tantra.

@Speedscarlet I don't see how.

Kriya is about going straight for the Absolute. The Absolute is faceless and formless.

@Leo Gura but according to his disciples, yogananda used to also talk with a divine mother in various samadhi experiences. Yogananda was a kriya practitioner if I’m not mistaken. 

@Speedscarlet I have something more for you. Ram Dass talks about his devotion "technique" in this lecture. He basically says, that you can make an imaginary friend, give him all the best qualities you can think of, and basically hang out with him in your mind all day.

He talks about it somewhere in the middle of this lecture.

As for Yogananda, what I am concluding from his autobiography is, that he was big on worshiping the Divine Mother even before seriously practicing Kriya Yoga.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele thanks.

which Tibetan Buddhism schools involve creating deities?

Edited by Speedscarlet

9 hours ago, Speedscarlet said:

How do you create those deities. I’ve done a lot of research and found nothing. 

Care about this when you are able to stop your thoughts and are free and uncontracted. Before, it'll be a waste of time and effort.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Azrael why would I want to stop my thoughts? I know how to question them now. Suffering comes from believing your thoughts not having them.

3 hours ago, Speedscarlet said:

@Azrael why would I want to stop my thoughts? I know how to question them now. Suffering comes from believing your thoughts not having them.

Why would you want to be able to stop a motor machine if you can pretend do drive it nicely? Because you don't have control over the engine if you can't stop it.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Speedscarlet @Leo Gura

Hi Friend,

This Is A Very Sensitive Topic. The Reality Of Truth Is That. The Sounds You Hear Are The Language Of The Dieties. They Come From A Very High Plane Of Intellect. The Language Is Vastly Superior In Depth And Integrity. You will Not be Able To COMPREHEND THEM WITH LANGUAGE. Our Language Is Very Divided My Friend. You Must Comprehend The Whole Through Holistic Mind. Mind. Mind. This Is Done TRHOUGH Grounding In The Truth. Which IS IMPOSSIBLE AT Your Point In Evolution To The Fullest Extent. 

RIN. RIN. RIN. 

Comprehend Me And You Shall Transcend The Reality. Of UNREALITY.

Mistaken THIS And You Fall Into Darkness.