Leo-Tzu

Any trick to sleep on your back?

8 posts in this topic

I usually sleep on my stomach or sideway in the fetal position but i wanna fix that. . . Do you have any trick or personal experience?

I was able to do it for a very short period of my life. I was like 17yo. I was very much into reading books about metaphysics. I will go to bed and visualize myself being showered in light and i could see the light through my eyelids. I had to open my eyes to check if my room was really dark.

When I was 21 I met a girl who was into meditation, awareness, Osho, no-mind etc. She reminded me about this experience and I tried again. I saw the light but wasn't able to sleep on my back. I always try to go to sleep this way. Intuitively i know it is the way to go. I am able to do it when I come home from BKB practice, but this is more like a pass-out-nap. I have had the most intense and vivid dreams trying to go to sleep this way. Sometimes i feel like i can't breath when i try to fall asleep this way.

Let's make this thread about trying to sleep this way and document our results here?

Arc

Everytime i sleep on my back i astral project or i lucid dream or very weird things happen. There is nothing wrong with sleeping on your side or stomach i believe fetal position is the most natural way to sleep. There is no "fixing" required.

B R E A T H E

You could fall asleep sitting in a lazyboy. Halfsitting vill prevent you from rolling over on your belly.

I usually fall asleep on my belly and wake up on my back. So maybe it is naturall to move around?

What benefit do you seek via all-night-sleep-on-back?

@Barbarian Number 8 @plutoi need to have an eye surgery this week so i have no other option for at least 1 month. Anyway despite that i noticed that when i sleep some hours on my back i have less neck pain in the morning after. 

14 hours ago, Leo-Tzu said:

@Barbarian Number 8 me too . . Thanks :D

Don't take the month thing too literally, you'd probably heal within half the time. All i can think of is maybe something you can raise your legs on while you sleep, this may help falling asleep on your back easier.

All the best :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E