Omario

Changing my personality!!!

5 posts in this topic

Hey I am still a teenager so I'm still shapeable, Through my young years i remember being very popular, confident,charismatic a natural leader etc. 

I vividly remember controlling most of the social social interactions that happened in my class; always the one coming up with games to play, always the one in charge, usually the center of attention. But now its taken a 180 turn. I am Neurotic, i am suspicious of everything its as if i cant rest, constantly involved in negative thinking, my self esteem has plummeted, I'm not an introvert but i sure as hell do feel like it, since im analyzing everything about me.

I just wanna know a strategic way to start and make the 180 turn again to a full 360 back to where i was personality wise.

Are there any strategic plans or ways to go about transforming my personality??

Accepting all your weaknesses as who you are ,then you can change it,imagining something you are not makes it worse

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I have a similar story, here is a quote that helped me :

"When you stop trying to change yourself, real change can occure"

When you say "changing my personality" it's not about the personality, but the identity : the "I" or "my" which can be changed only in present moment. Don't say "in the future I'll change my personality" or "I'd like to be more like in the past" but accept who you are right now, and surrender. See what happens.

Edited by Soulbass

6 hours ago, Omario said:

Are there any strategic plans or ways to go about transforming my personality??

Accept who you are with all your flaws and positives. Doing this can change you for the better.  Your personality is changeable, but it won't change to something "better" if you are going to manipulate it with selfish impulses. 

Edited by Psyche_92

hahahah, You're going to have to eventually realize the thoughts holding you back are bullshit, just a story. It doesn't matter if its "real" or not, You are the writer of the next page. Sometimes, you need to step back to see the whole picture. Do whatever it is you fear, no matter the cost.