Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Social Media for building a brand?

8 posts in this topic

Quit social media 2 years ago because I dont like seeing fake shit on my feed.

Can social media be an effective tool for building a brand?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I think social media platforms will die out, and will evolve into something different (more complex).

See movements and countermovements in art history.

I bet the younger generation will learn to value more real humans to humans connections.

Facebook was a big thing on early 21st century.

In the future, will it make sense to be "1st in the world" ?

Or will it be more valuable to be local and separated from the rest ?

Edited by Soulbass

@Adam M Unfortunately they are still very important to build your brand. In my opinion Facebook kinda fades away and instagram takes place the last two years. Instagram is more easy to attract followers with the hashtags etc. Facebook needs more investment in advertisements and is more difficult to expand your brand in my opinion.

Also LinkedIn is also a very useful tool for branding, but deep down depends on the business you want to brand.

For more alternative things i would go for Instagram, for more business oriented i would go for Linked In.

Yeah, no matter how much you don’t go on social media, you’ll NEED them to build a brand. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube you should all have an account on. If not you’re really making massive losses for such an easy thing to do. Ensure you have a high quality website too, wordpress style ones are the most well received these days. Keep it clean and simple.

Cheers,

Rowan

@Adam M

That’s like asking if water is effective at putting out fire. Of course it works.

But yes, it takes time and effort. Social media has such a low barrior to entry that it can be very difficult to cut through the noise. 

Wow Thanks guys...I was so against social media but now that I am getting into business I see it in a different light

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

While social media has it's downsides it also has obvious upsides. You have a unique opportunity to reach your core audience all over the world in a way never possible before.