onacloudynight

Help. Am I Bipolar? Or part of awakening.

25 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, OnewithVerse said:

Going through kundalini by any chance?...

Probably, but I also think I might be bipolar as well. I know some of the symptoms are similar.

There has already been good advice given in this thread.  I only pop in to say, OP, that you are not alone.  This is a very common phenomenon with this practice.  Keep at it, you can do it. :)

Edited by Heart of Space

Bipolar is a serious condition. The only way to truly know whether you fit the diagnosis is to visit a professional. I also agree with others at looking at other possible variables that effect mood.

No, apart of awakening. Meditating can be a huge fucking cu**. 

I would recommend slowing down the meditation time to an hour if the mood swings are too much to handle for the balance of your relationships, eating habits, work, sleep, lifting, etc. 

If it's debilitating you, it's not worth it to rush the journey so fast. Take care of your normal responsibilities, too, or you'll regret it by making stupid or hasty choices out of emotional instabilitity/highs. 

Bipolar is just a label. Don't identify yourself with man-made labels. You are infinite and your experiences matter. To find the Truth you must go beyond the mind, even become insane. But insanity is really sanity. I did lose my mind, almost became insane. But it was the only way I found out the Truth, that reality is divine and absurd. It was the only way I left my body to experience the unexplained. 

Edited by Highest