Faceless

Positive thought?

10 posts in this topic

Is the structure, nature, and essence of  thought positive at all? Does anyone else see this contradiction? 

I think a thought is a though. Positive and negative are relative.

If there's a positive feeling while you're thinking or you associate the thought with a positive feeling, you will see the thought as positive.

@Okaythen yeah 

I’m I think I’m following u. I’ll get back to u on that. Got a few things to do with kids.

@Okaythen

Yeah i see what your saying friend. Well written explanation? 

Positive thought is conditional and an imposition by a movement of volition. So what makes this positivity in opposition to negativity standpoint is the thinker which is composed of a series of reactions in accordance to the accumulation of memory,knowledge, and experience which has been stored in the brain, and is in a constant movement torwards security. This shows the mechanical fragmented nature of thought “the thinker”. 

I can see this pattern of relativity between this and that and I can see that thought is a product of self preservation. This seems to present the fact that negative thinking “not in the general sense of comparative thinking” but thinking without causation seems to be the highest form of thinking. This form of thinking is not taken in and deceived by its own limited, fragmented, and mechanical nature. So seeing that thought is always a reaction or response to memory, knowledge, and experience, one sees that in order to think clearly this relative form of thought must cease altogether. If one grasps the limited nature of thought one sees that negation of this reactive tendency in relation to the reservoir in which all thought manifests from makes for a quiet, orderly, and clear ability to think with coherence. 

This is very interesting my friend and I appreciate your response. 

Agian well written. I need to cultivate my writing skills to communicate better so I can explain this realm of centerlessness better and clearer. I’ve never really learned from anyone or been educated. Mostly self taught. Any recommendations You might suggest that I could do at home? 

Edited by Faceless

@Okaythen

Thank you friend I will consider the above and I greatly appreciate the advice. Also a joy talking with you as usual?

Ill look out for your upcoming posts. Still have not been able to break in to your last one. I am limited on time having a family and all. But once I get a sec I’ll check it out. 

??

Thought is you creating a narrative of your past and predicted future. The structure, nature and essence is purely made up of outside stimuli. Something happens and you react and afterward you think about your reaction and use this narrative to develop ego and essentially create a subconscious system of probabilities eg.

I met 300 men named Jim and 298 of them punched me in the balls so next time I meet a Jim I'm not letting him anywhere near my balls.

So your thought isn't really yours it's a reaction to others as they react to you. Most people aren't afraid of every Jim out there but in this example I have every reason to be afraid of every Jim. So thought is a reaction, is the environment positive to the life form? 

@star ark

Yeah thought is a response and reaction to memory, knowledge, and experience, Which anticipates and projects itself through volition into the “future”. And Yes I accept that thought is not yours or mine, it’s just thought.?

And I would think that the life form “organism” is reletive and dependent upon conditions by its environment. 

What do you think friend?

Edited by Faceless

16 hours ago, Faceless said:

@star ark

Yeah thought is a response and reaction to memory, knowledge, and experience, Which anticipates and projects itself through volition into the “future”. And Yes I accept that thought is not yours or mine, it’s just thought.?

And I would think that the life form “organism” is reletive and dependent upon conditions by its environment. 

What do you think friend?

I agree 100%. Evolution is something I suspect happens to god just as much as it happens to creatures. Maybe we really did create the sun as an illusion in my mind but that will never help me in my life so I take a more grounded approach. Otherwise day and night, the earth being a a ball orbiting a sun, vitamin d, sunburn, how plants grow, the temperature etc is just more illusion.