Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaslex

Had a dream that I was inside a strange loop.

7 posts in this topic

So I had the wierdest dream last night, I dreamt that I was inside a room, the roof was opened up and a big giant picked me up, lifted me to the next floor. When I got to the next floor the roof opened up again and the same giant lifted me up the the next floor but I was still in the same room. The roof upened up again and the same giant lifted me up once more to the next floor and it just when on an on an on until I suddenly realized that I was inside a strange loop. At this monment I was sure I was on a psychedelic, so my mind started to simulate a trip. Things strated to became really vivid. The fear of not knowing kicked in and I was about to loose my sence of self, then I woke up. When I woke up I had an intense feeling of afterglow for about 15 minutes just like the day after you take mdma if ever have tried it you know exactly what I mean. im really curiuos of what this dream could mean.

@Mighty Mouse Have you read that book? 

I read it, but don’t really see anyone talking about it. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I also had a couple of freaky strange loop dreams.

One in particular was very interesting. Here it is:

There was an insane guy wrecking havock near my house. It was getting out of control and I called the police, so that they come and get him. As I was calling, I remembered how I ended up in my family. I was not born there. Before, I was a crazy guy destroying stuff near a random family's house until the police came and arrested me. I was cured of my mental illness and afterwords the family, that lived in that house adopted me. I started living with them until one day I had to call the police because of a crazy guy... It was me. I called the police to get my past self, and that's how I got to the place where I could call them :D When I got it, the dream reality just broke down. It could not work any more and I woke up!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

other-world.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had a dream I was a giant and I opened the roof of a room to pull out a little person over and over again... and eventually it tripped them out.

7 hours ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Didn't know it was a book... :/

You should know that every pithy spiritual truism is also a book title ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura hahaha, have you read ‘Wherever you go, there you are’ from Jon Kabat zinn?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus