Sopot

Problem buying the life purpose course because of money

24 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2018 at 9:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Sopot Thing is... if you're not resourceful enough to scrap together $250, you might as well not bother taking the course, because you certainly won't be resourceful enough to actualize what's inside it.

You are not going to get far in life if you expect people to give you special treatment.

This work requires extreme responsibility-taking. A person who takes extreme responsibility doesn't ask for hand outs. She brainstorms solutions and gets to work.

I already give you guys 90%+ of my best work for free. I really give you guys too much. It makes people spoiled. I have personally paid tens of thousands of dollars for this information. So I am unmoved when someone complains about $250. People spend that much on video games and soda per year.

That’s right Leo. You really make great contributions for free. You are providing so much useful information for free on the Youtube! Thank you! We appreciate it very much! Nobody should complain about your LP course pricing! 

What courses are you going to release in the nearest future if it is not a secret?

Edited by egoless

41 minutes ago, egoless said:

That’s right Leo. You really make great contributions for free. You are providing so much useful information for free on the Youtube! Thank you! We appreciate it very much! Nobody should complain about your LP course pricing! 

What courses are you going to release in the nearest future if it is not a secret?

@egoless To be honest I don't think the original poster was complaining about the life purpose course itself (he hadn't purchased it so how can he?) he was expressing his desire to want to purchase it but struggling to afford it. Little bit of a difference

22 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@egoless To be honest I don't think the original poster was complaining about the life purpose course itself (he hadn't purchased it so how can he?) he was expressing his desire to want to purchase it but struggling to afford it. Little bit of a difference

I did not criticize him in particular I said in general that Leo already provides great amount of info for free and it is unfair to complain about moderately low price and very high value course. I've noticed some people complaining about price in other comments and on youtube comments sometimes.

Edited by egoless