John Iverson

This is my top 5 strengths :D haha

7 posts in this topic

Nice!  Ours are very similar.  Here's mine:

MY TOP 5 STRENGTHS -- I FINALLY TOOK THE AUTHENTICHAPPINESS.COM SURVEY

Strength #1

Creativity, ingenuity, and originality -

Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.

Strength #2

Perspective wisdom -

Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Strength #3

Love of learning -

You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.

Strength #4

Curiosity and interest in the world -

You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Strength #5

Bravery and valor -

You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 hours ago, blazed said:

My main one was  Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness

I find it alarming that you guy's dont even have that in your top 5, fake ass b****s B| (yes im joking don't take it seriously)

Yeah.  Honesty is something that I am working on.  I learned a long time ago that honesty is not always the best policy.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just finished taking the test. I realized that I really value Beauty = Feeling Beauty-full. Appreciating the beautiful things of life. Being a beautiful person. Don't know how this will take towards my LP. Still in the midway of the course. 

Appreciation of beauty and excellence -

You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

Your Second Strength

Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith -

You have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe. You know where you fit in the larger scheme. Your beliefs shape your actions and are a source of comfort to you.

Strength #3

Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness -

You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

Strength #4

Perspective wisdom -

Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Strength #5

Forgiveness and mercy -

You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.