Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soulbass

Weird dream & healing

9 posts in this topic

On 2004 my left ankle got sprained and it’s been weak since.
It’s not an handicap for doing sports, but I have to be careful.

This week, I had a dream where my ankle got healed.
It felt kinda like performing a surgical operation on myself. It looked like this :

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vwvDCPTocyo/maxresdefault.jpg

We were 4 characters and we all acted together as a “whole” like one single entity.
I was just “doing” (no emotions attached).
I was holding a pliers in my mouth, to control the arm of someone else removing part of a bone in my ankle (symbolic language).
An 50 old nude woman covered in green was here, I don’t know why.

Once I awoken, I felt confused, I didn’t known if I had to be disgusted or thankful.

The next few days, I felt pain in my hips and 3rd lumbar left. Now, my left leg seems longer and the bones within my ankle seems more compact, like if everything was put into right place.

How to know if that was just a dream ?

Edited by Soulbass

@Soulbass Ask it.

You might be a healer if your dreams revolve around self-healing, healing others, spiritual guides, if you are interested in or have a special connection to nature, ect.

Your subconscious will give you the best answers to what your dreams might mean as they are usually messages mixed from personal life events/emotions.

Edited by Annetta

8 hours ago, Soulbass said:

How to know if that was just a dream ?

It's all a Divine dream ... It just wasn't the waking consensus dream. I feel a lot of healing happens in sleeping dreams.

8 hours ago, Soulbass said:

A 50 old nude woman covered in green was here, I don’t know why.

Mother Ayahuasca healer archetype ?

@Soulbass

Interesting.

Can you describe the experience in more detail? The more detail the better. A little bit more about:  the colors you saw in the dream, was it like a flux of light, where everything was moving? 

@Annetta I haven't much focused on my dreams lately. It's something I'm highly interested about but hell I have other things to do in life right now... Someone told me I have "magic" abilities, now that my whole family agreed on a subtle level - in a dream while sleeping next to a scolecite. I don't know what to do with that, I'm somehow afraid + the doubt that it may be totally delusional.

@snowleopard Some dreams seems more "spiritual" than others.

I've already encountered spiritual "celebrities" that I follow on youtube of read books about, I had conversation with them in dreams... they seemed more conscious that I was (I was asking stupid questions and having no-sense conversation) while they were trying to explain me something, but most of the time I missed the message because I wasn't focused enough to stabilize the dream and to be self-conscious.

I'd say there are several types of dreams, from mondain to "higher-self directly sending messages to you" or interactions happening with others beings, considering time is an illusion, the event "dream" may happen years before of after you encountered those characters in real life (or may even never encounter them, if they are not physical).

About the old nude woman, I'd say it was an older version of another character in the scene, which was my ex-gf. I suspect her to have "mystical" abilities but she's not aware of it, in this physical reality (waking state).

@AleksM It wasn’t “beautiful” but crude and “real” like flesh and bones.

A floating camera outside the body, I wasn’t physically located anywhere, but the point of view was outside the body, in a way that I can see what I was doing with the pliers and the bones. It was dark, in a place where light does’t really exist, a lot of red and “grunge” details like in a -40 floors under the ground hospital. I describe you here sensations, it was not really what the dream was about, but “feel” like.

Many external experiences may have influenced this dream, I’d say it’s half a symbolic experience (which I have chosen symbols) and half-real. The operation was real, but the form and appearance it took was un-real, made-up, subjective, so that I can understand it.

Also, about the fact that I had no emotions during the dream (and felt disgusted about it when I awoken) I think “they” avoided my emotions, to focus on the operation. Otherwise I would have been horrified and panicked. They = some people in the dream & the higher self, imo.

Edited by Soulbass

@Soulbass If it is a calling from the spirits then the signs will keep happening over and over again and when you least expect them to, so it is something that you don't need to pursue until you feel ready/confident to.

It's actually better not to focus on it too much because then new messages come in clearer.

Scepticism about it is good, if you continue to have signs you can always contact someone who has a lot of experience in discerning where the energy is coming from.  These people will usually be very humble, it is a good indicator of a seasoned practitioner.

Gl!

Ah "dream" surgeries... So uncomfortable at times xD Hopefully you'll get sustained healing.

I liked the way you described the hole scenario... So vividly