Peace and Love

My Awakening experience

5 posts in this topic

*My awakening experience seems to have a direct correlation with my dietary changes to 100% raw vegan with no cheating.  I thought it would be more appropriate to post here since it's about my direct experience. I have currently been 100% for about 1 1/2 months now. 

I just wanted share my awakening journey to help inspire those around me. I was divinely guided by the spirit world to go raw vegan fruitarian for many years. I did it once before a few years ago and I was raw vegan for 6 months and I reversed my ovarian cysts. I finally took the plunge a month and half ago and it has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. My depression is diminishing and I’m currently going through a spiritual detox. My thinking, logic and my spiritual connection has strengthened and improved.  Old painful memories from the past are coming up in my dreams and I’m being given the opportunity to heal so I can create new abundance in my life.

On day 28 of my new diet I had an awakening experience. I was out walking my friend’s dog and my monkey mind shut off for about three hours. Consciousness was experienced and realization of the truth...awareness.  Things were complete, whole and at peace. Utter bliss. Problems, stress, worries created by the ego were gone. There was nothingness, and this nothingness gave satisfaction and fulfillment that can not be fulfilled or found through seeking outer experiences.  Things were experienced, seen, felt, heard but without expressing opinion or emotion (ego).  The ego was gone.  The dog would bark at random strangers and the ego would normally get annoyed, but as awareness it was noticed without judgement, emotional output and with indifference. The dog can choose to have it's own experience.  Awareness is connected and shared as all one consciousness...it is harmony and it is peace.  And that awareness loves and accepts the dog for what it is regardless of it's circumstances. 

I also wanted to add this.......I (the ego) has been struggling for a long time to find and discover a life purpose.  And after having this consciousness experience the spirit world led me to this book by Eckert Tolle called “ A new earth. Awakening your true life purpose.” I knew for a long time the importance of the law of attraction and manifesting your desires but I felt a gut feeling in my stomach that this wasn’t the whole basis of our existence. Something wasn’t right. Yes it is nice to manifest your own reality but I could see as I was cleansing from this detox that my emotions and desires could change instantly at any moment. I also knew that just because you want something and you manifest with the law of attraction it doesn’t mean it will make you happy and fulfill your life. Our ego is a bottomless pit that can never be completely satisfied and is always craving more.... dwelling on the past, and looking too far into the future. When the truth is the present is only thing here to experience and that exists.  It is to be appreciated and enjoyed.  We are always seeking to fill these gaps and these fears with relationships, addictions, food, money, etc.  I was doing this with romantic relationships...I thought I was seeking love but I was really craving an attachment..which isn’t healthy and low vibration.

True happiness and success comes from within. I discovered in this new book and through my direct experience that we have two life purposes, an inner purpose and an outer purpose, that are intertwined with each other. The inner purpose ( the primary purpose for everyone) is to become awakened/enlightened to who you really are, consciousness, to get rid of the ego....the end of all suffering. Once you know you are consciousness you can use the law of attraction to manifest abundance but from the right vibration and perspective for your outer purpose. The outer purpose can always change, and be altered, but the inner purpose remains the same. A lot of this may not make sense to you unless you have directly experienced consciousness, the infinite, nothingness, all that is.

Awe <3

I am starting to notice the calling as well, i am being drawn back to fruits again and the less i consume and subscribe too not just food-wise but everything in general the more i seem to see clearly and feel more whole again. Thank you for sharing

B R E A T H E

Congrats! Eggs, veggies, oatmeal and buckwheat is also very good imo

Your story is almost mine TC! Read the same book, did a slightly less extreme dietary change and don't experience hours of ego free bliss like you did walking the dog but every day I get a few moments of pure "now", and those moments are growing in size and frequency. Intermittent fasting brings on other challengers but I find it and low carbs lots of nuts brings out even more connection with the now, but it can be hard to schedule. 

Modern food is poison, most people need to do a detox to develop the sensitivity to feel it for themselves. It's akin to everyone being a heroin addict so they cannot feel how a less damaging and poweful drug is bad for them. That same person sober for a decade would feel a sugar free black coffee with a half tea spoon of sugar, no way a heroin addict can feel the damaging effects of half a tea spoon of sugar but it's definitely there.