Psyche_92

I'm in awe.

11 posts in this topic

It's so fucking weird that you can experience the world through an imagined person. Seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling it's all new to me. Being able to do all of this is  so weird, when i first took all of this for granted and normal. Life becomes a fucking adventure when you see that you are not behind the steering wheel, but actually just enjoying the ride. 

@Psyche_92  Beautiful ... Just a unique individual expression of this 'self'-perpetuating Divine Dream exploring whatever the fuck it may dream up next !

4 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

My mom thinks i'm on drugs lmao

Hopefully she won't have you put in the psyche ward !! :o:DB|:S¬¬:x 

Thank you for sharing! This is what life seems to be and talking about it just makes it complicated :)

Yeah.. The confliction in becoming and so on fall away. The me and my images are why life was a constant conflict. 

Thats the function of thought “me” a problem solver that needs problems to continue its movement. 

Lol interesting isn’t it 

21 hours ago, Faceless said:

Yeah.. The confliction in becoming and so on fall away. The me and my images are why life was a constant conflict. 

Thats the function of thought “me” a problem solver that needs problems to continue its movement. 

Lol interesting isn’t it 

It’s kind of annoying to fall back in “me”. I’m having constant shifts again, where i feel awesome one moment only to fall back in extreme identification. 

44 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

It’s kind of annoying to fall back in “me”. I’m having constant shifts again, where i feel awesome one moment only to fall back in extreme identification. 

@Psyche_92  Have 'you' checked out the 'Beautiful simple explanation of ego'  thread. Why be annoyed at shifting between an ice cube and water? If  exclusively believing/identifying as one or the other is dispelled, voila, problem solved. ;)

Edited by snowleopard

@Psyche_92

lol yeah.. The image is like two sides of a coin. One side is pleasure and the other is pain. Really both are one. This is the nature of an image. This is the part that needs diligent watchfulness. These images are very sneaky. “We” usualy don’t know we are making them because we are even blind to the fact that we are an image. If the me is trying to look at these images then there will be confusion because the me “thought” is the root of image making.

But that’s the key I think. To investigate into how we make these images and if we can stop. If we could stop there would cease to be pleasure or pain. No me or you.

You realized the craziness in the ordinary. They exist within each other. 

In two days I will be on a 14 day solo darkness retreat. I am excited to find out how long my ego can believe in the thought "Oh this is just my body sitting in a dark silent room" or if it will just surrender to Truth or whatever... From my point of view I am also just looking for an interesting experience :D Maybe dropping into "my essence", "true-self" or the "godhead" would be cool. The release of DMT should help with that... We will see :P