christianblake

Juicing Recipes

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, buying a Juicer soon. What are some good Juicing Recipes that you guys use? List the ingredients please and the quantity. thanks

Edited by christianblake

testosterone enanthate works best

just kidding, apples+carrots 70/30 is nice, green vegetables with lime rock too

Edited by Locooig

If there is an ardens garden close to you, stick with that business. The have a month membership. 

1) digestive health: flax seeds (high in alpha linolenic acid: antiinflammation properties; also high in kalium: good because modern diets are usually high in sodium) also have a nice nutty taste ; also chia seeds are quite nice, with coconut milk -> they swell and you have a nice smoothie, probably avocados and pears as addon?

2) immune system: what about experimenting with mushrooms?  Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) or Lion's Mane, both famous for their immune system boosting properties, there are grow kits available, they are quite simple to cultivate, question is: what fruits will cover the taste? :)

Edited by Locooig

5 hours ago, christianblake said:

@David in this priority. 1.) Digestive Health, 2.) Immune System, 3.) Mental Performance

This is a great path because of the role digestive health plays in the later 2.

First I recommend using a juice extractor this is important. A good basic juice recipe is kale and romaine lettuce (about enough to make 8-10 oz), 1 fuji apple, 1 small lemon and beet (about 1/4 the apple). For additional brain health use Coconut oil (maybe look into bullet proof coffee)  organic cacoa nibs and other healthy fats as your body tells you. For immune health (if you really need it) there are several good mushroom complexes that target this, see what is available and decided what is best for you. 

Read: the Raw Food Detox diet book by Natalia Rose. 

Good health to you. 

7 hours ago, christianblake said:

@David in this priority. 1.) Digestive Health, 2.) Immune System, 3.) Mental Performance

If your #1 priority is digestive health then I would not recommend juicing as it removes the insoluble fiber.  Just stick to blending.  You can read more about the two kinds of fiber here or do your own research on blending vs juicing:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/insoluble-soluble-fiber

"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Presence.  Acceptance.  Purpose.

7 hours ago, Phocus said:

If your #1 priority is digestive health then I would not recommend juicing as it removes the insoluble fiber.  Just stick to blending.  You can read more about the two kinds of fiber here or do your own research on blending vs juicing:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/insoluble-soluble-fiber

This is true to an extent (though WebMD is not what I go to for enlightened answers to health) but the typical digestive system is way over taxed and this leads to mental sluggishness. Most people, especially beginners need to start by reducing the overall load placed on GI system. Juice extracting  is most important in the beginning because nutrition is immediately entering the the body with almost no digestive tole. Also I would add that the above juice I recommended be consumed first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and after a bm. Then the rest of the day should consist of plenty of the fiber you mentioned. As always these are just my thoughts and experiences of what has worked for me. I wish you all great health! 

Edited by David