John Iverson

What should i do to be independent financially?

6 posts in this topic

I want to be financially independent that i can manage myself even i don't have a degree on college , i want 100% committed to this work.. and specially, the advertisement works poisonous for me to be dependent in the society,.. i think to be independent in financial is the right way

Edited by John Iverson

This is a noble goal.

Do you have any hobbies, special skills or interest that people might compensate you for?
Being dependent on society is hard to escape. Electricity, running water, medicine, textile, food are hard to source from outside of society.

10 minutes ago, zazed said:

This is a noble goal.

Do you have any hobbies, special skills or interest that people might compensate you for?
Being dependent on society is hard to escape. Electricity, running water, medicine, textile, food are hard to source from outside of society.

This gives me idea! Could go for learning something more esoteric,  like Reiki or something. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@John Iverson

You need to learn how to do business. Leo does not teach business.

Basicaly you need to find a need that people have and then use your creativity to provide solutions for people. When you provide enough value to people, people Will give value back to you in form of money. Simple as that.

Don't look for get rich quick schemes. Slow and steady wins the race.

Find people who have already accomplished what you're trying to accomplish.

Find a mentor.

I think you're being too broad. What industry? I don't think a general life lesson will help here, some industries lend themselves to business owners while others don't. Feels like a specific question for your industry.