ExodiaGearCEO

I have a business but I know it won't make me happy?

6 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Kenny. I just started a business about 2 months ago. When I think about 5-10 years ahead of me about my business I know I will  just be killing it and making alot of money I know it won't make me happy after watching some of Leo video and leo talking about chasing materalistic and success isn't fulfilling and it doesn't bring happiness. But the reason I even started this business was so I can take care of my family and including myself since we lost our house and it made me realized the fear that I might end up homeless one day. I'm not rich and don't have all the time in the world to just start looking for my life purpose. Maybe this business can be my life purpose I don't know. But my point is in the circumstances I am is it okay that I started this business that might not be aligne with my life purpose but for financial freedom ? Hoping for a good answer thank you!

@ExodiaGearCEO yeah. Both.  Take care of your family, discover your life purpose. You can always start another company, and you’ll have the experience of having started one already. It’ll all work out fine. Meditate every morning. Slow things down a little. ❤️?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Is this a kind of bussiness you can quit after a few years? If yes, then I see no problem with going for financial freedom first and then changing direction. Don't stop looking for possible life purpose and grow your bussiness.

The One Step to Finding Your Purpose : It’s simply this: learn to get outside your personal bubble.

Your personal bubble is the small world you live in (we all have one), where you are the center of the universe. You are concerned with your well-being, with not wanting to look bad, with succeeding in life, with your personal pleasure (good food, good music, good sex, etc.).

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....

@ExodiaGearCEO Pursuing financial success with your greatest passion is the single easiest way to make money. Talking about and marketing your business will be effortless and enjoyable because you truly believe in it, and others will respond to that. But your job doesn’t have to be your passion if you bring your passion to your job