Study

What are the Greatest Gifts "you" can give to the world?

5 posts in this topic

I would like to know what greatest gifts, people of Actualized.org forum are giving back or thinking of giving back to the world. This has to align with your greatest strengths. I want to hear the reasons behind it. Why is it meaningful to you? And how you are giving them back. Through which medium? 

This post is to help inspire fellows on the path of discovering what kind of impact they want to make to the people, society, and the world. 

For me, in the bigger picture, I think the greatest gift you can give back to the world is becoming your highest self or becoming a master of your psyche. To be completely authentic, loving, and of course, transcending the ego and becoming enlightened. Not sure how I am going to get there but I am in the process of discovering how to do it. 

Running has been a gateway for me into higher consciousness - When I first started, I didn't think for myself. As I would run with my teammates, they would talk about uplifting things. Instead of listening to them, I was feeling their energy. Running was a spiritual practice for me, not just a physical one. I started to fall in love with it, because it grounded me in my Spirit. Also, I began to admire and fall in love with my teammates, because they used running to purify their motives and it was such a part of their lives, they couldn't help but expand from that.

With that being said, running has led me to discovering myself. Being shy and introverted, I started doing yoga, as well as coaching. From there, I built an Instagram community of 40k runners and I took @Leo Gura LP course to help make that my full time passion. The goal is to help runner's raise their vibration and to improve there lives.

Ive seen how spiritual people can become through physical exercise, and that Beauty and Excellence has helped me stay motivated on my path. 

Hope you liked this :)

Sharing the significance of inquiry into the nature and structure of thought, and it’s relationship to reality.  

My greatest gifts are my insights regarding self-acceptance and acceptance of reality.