LiakosN

Weird smell during sex

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I just have a weird sense of smell with my girlfriend when she is in all 4 position.. How can i say that to her ? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

You mean she smells somewhat "oddly"? 

Yeah that is kind of a turn off in my experience, normally it derives from her diet and hygiene. It's lot stuff going on in there, not easy to control either as far as I know.  Perhaps you can modify her diet for a while until it goes away, by offering to cook etc

@Spiral Thank you so much for your answer, Spiral. It is a kind of turn off indeed. As far as i can tell, the smell is like s*it. I think it might be that she does not clean very well between her a$$chicks. How to say that to her (I mean to clean very well that part of that area). It happens only when we have the doggy-style position.

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@LiakosN Oh shit(literally)!

Well that's gross, in that case I suppose you both could start by showering before getting freaky as a habit. Although she should clean after herself anyway strange¬¬ 

We don't live together. She just comes to my house to have sex. So, when she comes she is already "clean". Should i tell it straight to her?

There needs to be baby wipes next to the toilet at all times.  Lol.  I don't think there's any polite way of mentioning this to her.   Just shower her with compliments, and her boosted self-esteem will cause her to examine herself more closely.

@h inandout I don't think that she will ever think this by herself. Someone needs to mention to wipe your a$$ with baby wipes or you must see it somewhere (Lol). I think i might say to her something like this: I get a weird smell when we have doggy sex, and that is a kind of turn off..."

Is your apartment clean?  Is your bathroom clean?  Do you shower before sex?  Do you massage your balls and anus with soap regularly?  Do you do your dishes right away or let them pile up?  Do you have fresh towels and linens available at all times?  Do you continue to develop yourself and look at how the people you attract are your mirror?

If you do all these things, then you definitely deserve a better girlfriend.  If this one seems alright, then make sure you establish some safe space for her to grow into, and then you can confront her.

@h inandout Yes i do all these things! But, i think that i should tell that to her! She is clean, he smells awesome in general, but that is just the issue.

@LiakosN put wipes in the bathroom. when you finish a call with your buddy, you’re laughing, she asks why, and you tell her what he said about a girl with that issue, and you’re like yeah, that’s why I bought those wipes, I don’t wanna be that person. Lol. Excellent post man. Really drilling down to the shit.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Nah, i should be straightforward i think.

I'm so sorry I can't make this more comfortable for you. lol.  Go ahead, you deserve reciprocation! Honestly!  Rip it off like a bandaid.  Text her right now.

I just think it's really funny because I had a similar issue with a guy recently, so I tried getting him in the shower first, but it was so contrived and awkward.  I finally realized that it wasn't gonna work out between us because he'd given up hope on life, and I was too much hoping he would figure it out.  I think the real issue was more related to our own lack of happiness in our own lives.  I could have been more mean, and just told him, but I don't think that's what he needed to hear.  There was another guy however, who totally had imbalanced ideas about reciprocation, and left me feeling gross.  I should have left him immediately.

At least she can't say

"I don't want anal because I don't want you to feel bad about the smell"

9_9

@LiakosN :) 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Hahahah, man i lol'd. I will say it to her and i will let you know how it went.

Wait... I thought women had a natural oder while having sex due to having orgasm/s.

I can hear you guys, when your next argument comes up, and she says she’s sick of your shit...and you’re like “you’re sick of my shit?!?!” 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 25/12/2017 at 7:56 PM, LiakosN said:

@Shin Hahahah, man i lol'd. I will say it to her and i will let you know how it went.

So, how did she "took it" ? :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Didn't tell that to her :( .. But I will.