Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echoes

The Leonardo Principle

6 posts in this topic

What is the greatest thing blocking our capacity to learn? 

Ignorance? Thinking we already know? Arrogance?

Is it really possible to learn as fast and as effective as a 2 year old?

I would certainly love to have this ability again!

The enlightened nature and anything close to it makes progress go faster in general as I know.

@YaNanNallari @YaNanNallari But what characteristics of the "enlightened nature" exactly? The openess to new input as consequence of not knowing? But then, the 1-2year old instinctively assumes that input is leading to understanding is leading to better navigating reality. Also, the 1-2year old has a whole different neuronal structure. His whole structure is set to "Take in as effective and as much as possible, need to navigate reality successfull as fast as possible" like a sponge. Whereas the adult persons neuronal network is more like "Reality navigated successfully for X years, why change?" 

I wonder if it is really possible to achieve this openess as an adult, especially when you know that you can't know anything. And that there are infinite potential perspectives to learn, where ultimately no is true

@Echoes

3 hours ago, Echoes said:

I would certainly love to have this ability again!

To do so, one needs to UNlearn all he or she learned before. 

When you're enlightened it becomes exactly a lot easier to put your focus on a certain topic at a time. You will have more control over what you will focus on and what you will learn, since life purpose won't be something that annoys your mind. You won't have to spend time thinking about what is "real", because you intuitively know nothing can be. Then it comes easier to do exactly what a 2-year-old does and navigate more efficiently with more simplicity. What enlightened people tend to choose is going by the feelings that come naturally in an enlightened state. Following the "goodness", unconditional love and their life experiences to create goals they see as beneficial.

If you ask why change as an adult, the answer for me is that not optimizing yourself for the sake of everyone could be seen as selfish and therefore a less "true" perspective than the perspective of oneness.

My notes for high quality consciousness from Leo's video a good while back:

High quality consciousness: Isn't afraid to trust in itself, brave, selfless, giving, focuses on experience instead of beliefs, focuses on truth and accuracy, appreciates learning and growth, intuition, creative and a long term approach when facing problems, takes responsibility, not arrogant, unconditional love

The purer you are the faster you learn because your energetic frequency is vibrating as a much higher rate so time slows down and you download far more effectively and efficiently. The Enlightened Master simply figured out how to Access the Newborn state once again.

B R E A T H E