Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Motivational speech video of Leo, makes me Cry

7 posts in this topic

Because all what he is saying is what i ought to do , while I'm listening to all his speech it feels like , my last post in this forum is the answer to what i posted . That is feelings i have in his speech, for me  it is hard to do this path if i dont have a vision.,  i have the fear that doing this path is a waste of time that all the people surrounds me be a successful and me goes down and don't have a life and i will get insecure to that... all the principles that Leo 's said it makes ease the negativity in my heart... even I don't know where Does meditation take me, and do nothing lead me i must trust that i will be benefiting in a lOng run and consciousness will also take me somewhere ... i will make a vision to my self i will achieve it but for me to do that is to accept all resistance that my mind will create  i get emotional ... that speech is what i need to hear to go on this path

Edited by John Iverson

1 minute ago, jse said:

Leo is such a bully... ¬¬

Hahaha ! Some will get hit to what he saying.. but some of it is not a punch to make you go on but the other is to make you think that ohhhh! This is the reason why my life is a shit !! Because i'm living in this world that I don't have a purpose, vision, or work to do to make my life meaningful in full extent not for a reason it is for you to enjoy life in existence and in an expression and with your trueself...  because now a days people is like a zombie and addicted to social media without knowing there are in their cage... 

Just+do+it_c1fc16_5597764.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

Just+do+it_c1fc16_5597764.jpg

I hope to see you guise, when we become a successful in our own journey :D