Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

What are the Comparisons of Psilocybin Mushrooms versus LSD for Personal Development Purposes

7 posts in this topic

Can you compare the two substances for Personal Development purposes?  What are the strengths of either substance and how do they compare as tools for doing Personal Development?

I think I'm ready to have this discussion now.  I've done LSD twice now -- 4 tabs both trips.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Lsd is more gentle then shrooms, shrooms will make you see what you need to see. Its like on lsd your on a rocket and you can turn it left and right and on shrooms you are taped on back of it and you will go where it whants you to go. Of course this is on little higher doses like 2.5g+. And lsd you think more about nature of reality and it is easier to understand your thoughts and on shrooms you are more introspective and its harder  to make sense of your thoughts.

But in the end it all depends on you, what is more beneficial to you. Its different for different people.

Edited by haai14

Shrooms are wild, its like buckling into a roller coaster and hanging the fuck on. I've only done one shroom trip and it was only a 2g dose, but the stuff I had at the time was from the dark web... more than enough to change my perspective on life forever.  @haai14 has a good point, shrooms will just show you what you need to see, whether you like it or not. I'm planning on doing a shroom trip next for that very reason. @Joseph Maynor 4 tabs, thats a big dose, be careful man. Pace yourself with the trips, and I'm only saying this because I noticed you posted a shroom and lsd trip report back to back lol.

Shrooms feel more subjective and emotional while LSD feels more objective and impersonal. 

Let me give you the results of my own recent experimentation with these two substances from a personal development tool standpoint.  Both seem to substantially remove the Ego and guide you to the Authentic-Self.  Mushrooms tend to guide you emotionally.  You really feel the love of the Universe and are guided by that love, and in-authenticity feels deeply shameful.  When you're on Mushrooms, you need to be paying attention to how you're feeling; try to grok what the Universe is trying to show you.  LSD guides you more by basically allowing you to do Mindfulness Meditation without trying to.  It's almost like the constituent parts of reality are shown to you in real-time so you can see what they really are.  LSD can strip the Ego away, make reality very neutral, and allow you to see how the Mind is influencing your response to reality -- and it's amazing for mental contemplation purposes, and the body high is very stimulating almost like Cocaine.  Also LSD shows you how the Mind contributes to reality.  Both substances, Mushrooms and LSD, are useful for Personal Development -- mushrooms for working with the emotions of the Universe and LSD for working with the constituent parts of reality.  Both substances can cause substantial ego-loss and thus both can guide you to discover the Authentic-Self.  Both can help you re-harmonize with the Universe.  I can't say that I prefer one substance over the other.  I can recommend the use of both now in good faith for personal development purposes.

Video to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor