abrakamowse

My Ego Is Shaking And Trembling

10 posts in this topic

I can feel it, I am scared, but it doesn't affect me. I feel the fear all over my body.

:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Yea, just accepting the fear for what it is and letting it pass is truly liberating. Instead of the deep down dread it forms itself as surface sensations that you can just push through and endure with relative ease.

I am excited to learn how to master the process :)

Emotional troubles are incredibly petty. This is something that's a bit hard for some people to accept. It takes practice to look through the sensations of the body and get your ass motivated to actualization.

Great. Just relax into the fear and see what moves through you. :) It will pass like everything else.

Oh my goodness! Thank you very much. Your words are so important to me.

Today I woke up and I had that feeling that I am going crazy, now I know it is just a thought. It has no power, but I still feel fear.

When I am sleeping I feel like if someone is programming my brain while sleeping.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

16 minutes ago, Makis said:

It is not even your ego :D

What is it?

45 minutes ago, Makis said:

The ego is a mind program happening for no one.

Cool, that's very deep.

Next time this happens, try noticing that you technically aren't feeling the fear, but your identity is literally made out of the fear!

The fear is just a way that you trick yourself into reinforcing the belief that you exist. Fear makes you feel alive (in a false way).

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Next time this happens, try noticing that you technically aren't feeling the fear, but your identity is literally made out of the fear!

The fear is just a way that you trick yourself into reinforcing the belief that you exist. Fear makes you feel alive (in a false way).

Thank you very much @Leo Gura , I appreciate your comments a lot!  I already told you but I repeat, thanks for creating this awesome forum!

:)