Viking

shrooms in the darkness

4 posts in this topic

I want to try some psychedelic in the future and Im thinking about substances and ways to do the trip. I did psychedelics a total of 2 times.

One of the options are shrooms, in which one option would be to be in an empty house, and the other option would be to close the curtains and be in darkness. should I try a lower dose first and then dive into a bigger one? (thinking about 1 gram then 3 or something like that) and if so, should I do it in the darkness? im thinking to do the first small dose in the light and the second one in darkness, though it could be also reversed. what are your recommendations? it would be my first "strong" or "traditional" psychedelic, I survived one pretty harsh trip though before.

another option is LSD. im thinking about AL-LAD since leo advocates this one so much but on the other hand I want to be mindfucked and from my understanding AL-LAD is better for contemplating things that you kind of know about. what other options are there for LSD?

Thanks.

p.s. My reason to try psychedelics is to expand my bubble and to grow as much as possible, what psychedelic generally I should do for that? Im also pretty sure I have a lot of hidden insecurities and fears that im not aware of, which might limit my everyday life, I would like to discover them and deal with them. I say that because I dont have any big fears in my everyday life but my life is pretty mediocre so far. I also want to break that mediocrity. 

Edited by Ilya

@Ilya Go for light/medium dose of shrooms. You don't have to make the entire house dark or you might not find your way to the light switch. If you have a sleeping mask put it on, get a great playlist of music and enjoy your inner visuals/thoughts and emotions.

I was able to vividly walk through memories or fanatasize new ones. It's nice to have some pillows, a blanket and such to chill/rest when it get's more intense. 

2 hours ago, Ilya said:

(thinking about 1 gram then 3 or something like that)

That´s a big step, I recommend a couple of trips before 3 g

@Ilya make tea, don’t just eat em. I suggest doing 1g, then 2g, then 3g, etc, every couple weeks or so. A month or two inbetween is better. HUGE HUGE HUGE difference with each g increase.  I shroomed in the middle of the woods all night by myself once.  I don’t really know how deep you’re looking to get, so I don’t know if I’d recommend it or not. Life changer. ??????????????...??????..?..????...?...?...?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE