Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marks199

how can i know i am pick up ego and when am I meditateing

7 posts in this topic

when do I know I am meditating and not picking up ego sometimes in one part of my body is hot it means the ego is getting how can I fix my meditation?

3 hours ago, Marks199 said:

when do I know I am meditating and not picking up ego sometimes in one part of my body is hot it means the ego is getting how can I fix my meditation?

Could you rephrase your question please? 

Try putting it in simper words.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Sometimes I meditate and I pick up ego I fell like I am not doing it well like a demon is getting in me :/ It feels strange,

hot and awful pain. Aldo, I have called God into my heart. Sorry, I speak five languages it is hard to develop them. Sometimes I can`t focus on my breathing I start thinking about what is happening on my right hand.

Edited by Marks199

I know what you are saying, for now don't worry about it just keep meditating and re-centering yourself back to the breath cause the more you meditate the more you will understand and be aware of ego-driven thoughts/actions ect.. So you will know for yourself when the ego is more present, Naturally.

Hope this helps :)

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, Marks199 said:

Sometimes I meditate and I pick up ego I fell like I am not doing it well like a demon is getting in me :/ It feels strange,

hot and awful pain. Aldo, I have called God into my heart. Sorry, I speak five languages it is hard to develop them. Sometimes I can`t focus on my breathing I start thinking about what is happening on my right hand.

Let the “demon” in, allow it to devour every inch of your being.

Stop running away from what only craves your love.

As the god within your heart, announce the demom to be the same one who dwells within your heart. It is no other than the truth of love waiting for its rescue to rember the Truth of who it is.

by the way thanks for rephrasing it, it got much clearer. Amazing.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Meditation is just the beginning of your journey to explore the Ego.  For now, just watch the monkey-mind.  Observe it like a scientist.  What is the monkey-mind doing when you meditate?  Are you keeping your awareness on that?

Meditation is not an activity that you can place on a scale of comparison. It is a continuous process which, as you progress, makes you more aware of your body and its functioning (among other things). Essentially remember that it is a concentration exercise, so initially you should just focus on your breath, again and again and again. As you progress things will sort of open up.