Martin123

Specific question for the ones who awakened

27 posts in this topic

Sometimes it’s hard for me to write because I have to express things in a roundabout manner because all beliefs are false.  The Mind wants a direct answer, so this is not easy to do.  I have to just let the subconscious mind write and then clean that up with the conscious mind.  If it resonates with me, I publish it.  Everything I say must be taken as an insight not a truth.  It’s just writing versus non-writing. When we mess with words, we’re just playing with our toys in the sand.  The test of genuine resonance with me is my test for writing.  If I like what I write, then I’m ok publishing it.  But I am sensitive to overstating things that will mislead people.  The Mind likes to cling hard to beliefs, which causes a lot of problems, including the Ego.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

23 minutes ago, pluto said:

My absolute pleasure :)

In your journey, has your true self re-emerged, or has it still been playing hide and seek?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

In your journey, has your true self re-emerged, or has it still been playing hide and seek?

Its Ultimately ever-present but we do not always see as clearly all the time. Its what we feed that grows which either creates more clarity or illusion.

B R E A T H E

On 12/11/2017 at 3:22 PM, Nahm said:

whatever we should be calling it today.

Holy shit again.

I see so much confusion about what we are talking about.

Everything leads back to silence. And when one rests in silence, everything is crystal clear and it has nothing to do with energies. 

Sorry, but you seem to know so much already so I don't see why you create this thread. If non of my answers are satisfying then it's better you stick to your experience.

Much love