WaveInTheOcean

"Reality" is a hallucination + psychedelics + Leo/mods stop deleting threads ffs

23 posts in this topic

Lol, thank you my friend @WaveInTheOcean

I read all the comments here, it's funny how everyone -even who claims to be enlightened- judges people.

However, I'm still a noob in this domain, I have to make mistakes to learn. I'm pretty sure most of you were just like me someday!

NOBODY'S BORN ENLIGHTENED.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless I have no qualms cracking down on threads which are just mental-masturbation.

This is a place for people to accomplish useful work. Not monkey around. You can monkey around elsewhere.

As I said. Your forum - your rules. Doesn’t matter if you dislike my current attitude I will always be grateful for the work you have done. But old Leo was more open minded. That’s all I am saying. 

Don’t lock on Enlightenment paradigm. One day we may experience another major unexpected mindfuck...

Edited by egoless

@Leo Gura It's off topic but the rules and guidelines you have written in the beginning of this forum have a harsh tone to them for that reason alone I didn't join the forum for a long time until when I had a problem and just came here posting without paying any close attention to them.