No-Thing

It's you!

8 posts in this topic

Play this song: 

It's you, It's you, It's all for you!

Hello my lover, my friend, my mother, my sister, my brother, my child.

Are you still playing the looking game? Looking looking where am I, who am I?

It's you!!

Don't you remember?

Do you remember how we played together in the park?

Do you remember how we loved each other?

Do you remember how we fought and killed each other?

Don't you remember?

It's you! You are looking for you

Don't you remember, how you wrote this post?

Don't you remember how you shot all this videos on youtube and played the Leo character?

There is nothing but you, it's all you! From here to the beginning of time, and the end of time. It's all you! It's all for you.

And now you believe you are in this body and you think something is wrong with you. Wake up stupid! There is no right and wrong, there is here and there, there are no others, there is nothing to attain, nothing to gain. It's all already here and you are it!

Try to remember the feeling you had when you were in your mothers womb. Try to remember when you fell in love the first time. When you lie in the sun with your best friends in the summer. Ahh, that's you. It's all for you.

Do you still think there are others out there? Do you still think there is out there out there? There are no others. There is no out there! You wrote these words.

Wake up my love. I am here with you, you created me to be here for you. To write this for you so that you can remember. You are completely safe, there is nothing to worry about. 

Just enjoy the show, you created this for yourself. Don't you like the show?

Maybe you can see now.
Maybe you see a little clearer. 

Maybe your eyes hurt because you haven't seen this clear in a while.

Maybe these thoughts come up again, that tell you a story. Tell you what if this, what if that. If you like, you can go back to sleep and dream the dream a little longer.

But don't worry, everything is perfect as it is. You got yourself covered. When you want to wake up again you can! There are many you's that already woke up and they are loving you like their own child and will help you wake up again, whenever you want.

I love you!

Cheers,

You

Edited by No-Thing

IT'S CONTINUOUSLY OVERLOOKED !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

How do I get to starbucks? 

The Buddha: “Park Ave to Main St. Is the way”.

Thanks!.....sip.....sip 

How do I obtain inner peace?

The Buddha: “Meditation is the way”.

Oh wow, he must be so enlightened, he must know everything, so amazing! How did he achieve this????? So mystical!!!! Should I quit my job and go live in a monestary? Maybe I need to rethink everything!? How does anyone know what they should do with their life??? What am I? What am I supposed to be doing???  FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Maybe I need to read more? A promotion, yeah, if I get a promotion maybe then I can use that money to hire a guru!!! What is wrong with me anyways!?? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!! Why am I Amway’s thinking??? Why is the world so unfair?? Why me!???

The Buddha: Meditation is the way.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do I get to starbucks? 

The Buddha: “Park Ave to Main St. Is the way”.

Thanks!.....sip.....sip 

How do I obtain inner peace?

The Buddha: “Meditation is the way”.

Oh wow, he must be so enlightened, he must know everything, so amazing! How did he achieve this????? So mystical!!!! Should I quit my job and go live in a monestary? Maybe I need to rethink everything!? How does anyone know what they should do with their life??? What am I? What am I supposed to be doing???  FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Maybe I need to read more? A promotion, yeah, if I get a promotion maybe then I can use that money to hire a guru!!! What is wrong with me anyways!?? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!! Why am I Amway’s thinking??? Why is the world so unfair?? Why me!???

The Buddha: Meditation is the way.

• Meditation isn't working, I tried it for like 2 full week, clearly a hippie propaganda.
  • Being conscious of the voice in the head ? What voice, are you fucking stupid ?
  • Just be ? Do you mean becoming one of those filthy "afro-american" who just take cocaine and rape our women all day ?
    FUCK YOU !
  • Present ? I'm present, look I'm right there ! Are you fucking blind ? Just stop the weed already ...
  • Psychedelics ? Did you see Requiem for a dream ? I don't want to become a slut ! (Makes me think I have to call my 3rd boyfriend tonight, he said he would pay for 50 shades of grey#3 !!! ...).
  • We're already happy, happiness is our natural state ? My fist in your ass will be your new natural state if you don't stop your left wind bullshit, little bitch !
Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Shin said:

We're already happy, happiness is our natural state ? My fist in your ass will be your new natural state if you don't stop your left wind bullshit, little bitch !

lmaoxD

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

7 hours ago, Shin said:
  • Meditation isn't working, I tried it for like 2 full week, clearly a hippie propaganda.
  • Being conscious of the voice in the head ? What voice, are you fucking stupid ?
  • Just be ? Do you mean becoming one of those filthy "afro-american" who just take cocaine and rape our women all day ?
    FUCK YOU !
  • Present ? I'm present, look I'm right there ! Are you fucking blind ? Just stop the weed already ...
  • Psychedelics ? Did you see Requiem for a dream ? I don't want to become a slut ! (Makes me think I have to call my 3rd boyfriend tonight, he said he would pay for 50 shades of grey#3 !!! ...).
  • We're already happy, happiness is our natural state ? My fist in your ass will be your new natural state if you don't stop your left wind bullshit, little bitch !

hahaha reminds me of some comments I got:

• wtf, you don't drink alcohol? but you take magic mushrooms and LSD analogues? you must be crazy!
  • hamster in a wheel? bullshit, I'm totally happy! if I only got..
  • uff, when did you become so boring? 

whatever arises, love that