Deep

My thoughts on spirituality

9 posts in this topic

I think it's funny that some people separate the material from the spiritual. I think egoic people and enlightened people are equally spiritual. Bill Gates is a spiritual master, in my opinion, because he conquered the material realm. Everyone is spiritual in their own way. The only difference between enlightened and egoic is: enlightened people are aware that they are God 24/7. :ph34r:

Egoic people are attached to things such as body, mind, intellect, race, religion, nationality, science, culture, politics, and all the other finite things. They are very engrossed in playing the ego game, so they never question their existence. All the finite things are relative truths and are unreal. By unreal I mean they are constantly changing. God alone is real because it never changes. 

An enlightened person has no attachment to finite things but they still have to use them. There's no escape from God's game. It's also impossible to prove enlightenment to others because it's an individual thing. Enlightened people know they will always be God, regardless of what they think or do. 

In my earlier posts I was emphasizing mystical experiences. I know enlightenment is not an experience. I emphasize experience is because people can fight over concepts but not experience. Enlightenment can happen with a mystical experience or it can be random. Some people have a kundalini awakening but they remain delusional of their true nature. Others realize their Self through it. 

They say when one is fully enlightened they can remember all of their past lives. I don't know if that's true or not. I don't believe or disbelieve them. I'm open to it because I'm very open minded. I think it's funny that many people are quick to dismiss such things. It's important to say we don't know. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

You can live in the illusion without living in the illusion.  That’s a special way to live.  It’s rare.  Contrarily, most people are stuck in the Ego Paradigm and the External World Paradigm.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 minutes ago, Deep said:

Bill Gates is a spiritual master

That is a gross misuse of the words "spiritual master". You're stretching it a bit too much there.

Does Bill Gates have some spiritual intuition? Sure probably. Most people do. But a spiritual master he is not. Not even close. Like really, really not close. That would be like calling me a golfing master because I once went to a driving range and whacked a few balls which veered into the trees.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I understand what you mean. I was furthering my point that material and spiritual are the same. Some people have a misconception that spirituality is woo woo, but it can be very practical. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

@Deep Confucius said, “simply playing with the tackle does not make one a master baiter”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a gross misuse of the words "spiritual master". You're stretching it a bit too much there.

Does Bill Gates have some spiritual intuition? Sure probably. Most people do. But a spiritual master he is not. Not even close. Like really, really not close. That would be like calling me a golfing master because I once went to a driving range and whacked a few balls which veered into the trees.

I disagree. Bill Gates is probably more of a spiritual master than most people here.

12 minutes ago, Ascend said:

I disagree. Bill Gates is probably more of a spiritual master than most people here.

What is a spiritual master?  What are the traits or qualities of mastering spirituality?  What is spirituality?  What does it mean to be spiritual or to do spiritual things? 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Why do you divide life into these two halves? Focusing on two parts of our experience, the material and the spiritual, while positioning them as opposites is merely a duality mindset perspective. Those parts are included in the whole of our life experience and there are unified qualities that neither of those two alone possess in and of themselves.

So seeking to be a "whole master"...hehe.... is transcending all other parts of the consciousness experience, the egoic and the enlightened, it all, as well as the mind's duality paradigm altogether. Then all of the things that comprise those two you mention appear in a transformed context of this unified perspective.

On 11/26/2017 at 9:30 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

What is a spiritual master?  What are the traits or qualities of mastering spirituality?  What is spirituality?  What does it mean to be spiritual or to do spiritual things? 

Inner abundance usually reflects into outer abundance. Besides revolutionizing technology, and being a philanthropist improving health in third world countries? Those are high consciousness activities. 

Edited by Ascend