Psyche_92

Walking around in "yourself"?

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was watching a YouTube video of a satsang meeting, and at one moment the teacher said that "you" are basically never moving somewhere, and that "you" are running around in yourself. Theoretically it makes sense, but practically i can't see how you can come to the realization, and have the experience of running around in yourself without any drugs, yet he claims that's what its like when "you" are enlightened.

At the moment i have the feeling that i'm looking at the world from inside "my" body, through "my" eyes.
It seems like what he describes needs a shift in perception, but how is this possible? "You" will always look through the eyes of "your" manifestation (body), so how can this shift so it looks like "you" are not in "your" body, but the body is in "you"? 

Seems like you need to go from 1st person to 3d person.

Edited by Psyche_92

Very simple, when you see everything as you, when you're not the center of your experience, but just one experience happening inside the whole, 
Then everything that you experience (with this 1st person view) is you, and therefore you are literally moving in you, through you, there is nothing that separates you from everything "else", except appearances.

It only happened once to me (for a few seconds), so if you need more precision @summon an enlightened dude.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

38 minutes ago, Shin said:

It only happened once to me (for a few seconds), so if you need more precision @summon an enlightened dude.

Do you know it when it happens? Or can it happen unrecognized.

35 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

Do you know it when it happens? Or can it happen unrecognized.

Do shadow work until there is no past left in you, meditate everyday, be ultra conscious of every one of your thoughts/emotions without judging them and fully accepting them.

That's how you learn to love, because in the end, there is only one being, you.
If you love unconditionally yourself, then you will love others too.

True unconditional love is enlightenment, because to love unconditionally you have to realize who you are, which is exactly what enlightenment is.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Psyche_92
I think it is simply knowing. You will know that in a very deep but subtle way. Like you know that 2+2 equals 4, you don't need to have it in front of your eyes to know that, you just needed to realize it once.