Nadosa

There is no truth if you still stuck in the concept of time like me

4 posts in this topic

Psychological time is the greatest obstacle for me. Truth is simply not possible if you are constantly reminded of past and future. For me the concept of time is a huge trigger for my suffering. How is it possible to live in the now in modern society?

Edited by Nadosa

Meditation.  everyday. While you are constantly reminded of the past & future, I am constantly reminded of the now, simply because of meditation. 

I wonder if this video would be helpful. 23 attempts by the illusion professing it is, and 23 times it is met by the absolute and silenced. The illusion (melody above middle C)  try’s all of it tricks, expressing determinism, then vigor, then caressing, then authenticity, to no avail, taken under every time by the absolute (melody below middle C). Their claims of separation become the very things that reveal their non-seperate nature, and on the 24th attempt, they attempt together, with arpeggio’s sweeeping the full dynamic of the infinite (low c, through middle c, to high c) arriving at nonduality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

32 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

Psychological time is the greatest obstacle for me. Truth is simply not possible if you are constantly reminded of past and future. For me the concept of time is a huge trigger for my suffering. How is it possible to live in the now in modern society?

Thoughts about past and future are like seeds people throw at you. If your soil is not nurturing these types of seeds, no matter how many are thrown at you, only the seeds of now will be nurtured to grow. 

<3 

You change your soil by meditating! (As Nahm suggested)

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Nadosa @Ether

Your neo cortex is over active and is producing too much beta brain waves so I recommend you start using theta and delta brainwaves for meditation, use headphones (it doesn't work without headphones) and find some meditation videos on youtube. 

Here's an example of a a theta / delta brainwave meditation (you can purchase the full 30min version of the audio for 5$). This will relax you, brain waves will lower and less thinking will be present. Here is an article for you to learn more of the benefits you'll experience after using these theta/alfa brain wave meditations: https://www.zenlama.com/understanding-the-benefits-of-brainwaves-and-binaural-beats-the-ultimate-quick-start-guide/

brain-wave.png

brainwaves1.jpg

Here is an alfa brain wave meditation:

You can find more by simply entering in youtube: alfa brainwave meditation

Edited by AleksM