Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevegan928

Self-esteem Work Vs Enlightenment

25 posts in this topic

@Martin123 I'm more of the inferior character. Next to your emotional guide, (Already practice it :) )what would you say are the best ways to heal this? 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Martin123 Well, what you say about narcissists feel "off" for "my" ego structure. But never the less I can find also patterns to wanting to be superior or narcissistic or egocentric in me. And I also found that a person I knew (which I am pretty sure is a narcissist) was very very sensitive to any kind of perceived withdraw of attention or "love" leading to rage... which would be very hard to happen if they really felt good or superior about themselves.

@Max_V love heals the woundedness behind ego’s pain.

@Toby You can still require other people’s attention and consider yourself superrior.

”I deserve more attention than you.”

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 I don't know. There are even studies being done with narcissists that show that they themselves are - contrary to what psychologists thought - aware of their perceived unworthiness. And this kind of "narcissistic rage" can only happen if someone really feels unworthy and the image / constructed personality of superiority is threatened. Eckhart Tolle also talks about inferior and superior egos and shows that inferior egos have superior tendencies as well; and that superior egos have inferior tendencies as well.

Edited by Toby

@Toby I dont disagree with anything youre saying. That all is within the context of what I speak of.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.