Whoami3

Second Acid Trip - Quite Scary Experience

6 posts in this topic

I wanted to share my experience.
Today I took about 130 mg of ald-52. It felt stronger than than my previous al-lad trip.  Maybe after about 30 min my skin started to be more sensitive. After 90 min: I had different visual hallucinations. It was quite easy at the beginning and I was thinking about taking another dose of substance. (Thank God I didn't do that!!))

Visuals were getting stronger and stronger. Floor was breathing. I still was handling all this. Whole time I was just sitting/walking in the room and observing
experience.

about 2h: I was thinking about existence, free will, thinking. I felt like I was slowly losing my mind. At some point I started panicking. I felt emerging self-perpetuaiting fear. I lay dawn on bed. I was seeing some patterns on the ceiling. I tryied to go with the expierience and not fight against it. I calmed down a little bit. After that for the next 2hours I was trying get my mind busy with anything:  I was playing video games, watching stupid funny youtube videos. I was afraid to observe reality because I thought it may make trip very bad and scary. I was running away from reality.

So after 2-3h hours of doing some shit I finally sit in silence and everything was managable. Visuals were still quite strong but I wasn't so mindfucked.
I think I'll have some break from psychedelics :)

Edited by Whoami3

Right, that's a lack of preparedness, lack of desire to see the Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's a bad trip because you have a brain and you exist and you were in bad psychological state. Nothing mystical here.

I'm afraid, what they call "enlightenment" will simply be another type of trip. It's all in the brain.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

On 19.11.2017 at 0:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

Right, that's a lack of preparedness, lack of desire to see the Truth.

How should I prepare?

Edited by Whoami3