ADD

Tears Of Joy While Meditating

7 posts in this topic

Hi!

Was wondering if someone else has had this experience. I've had it 3 times, just suddenly everything feels so beautiful tears start to fall from your eyes? My previous experiences were year ago and just had my third experience while i was meditating and just focusing on the sound of silence. I don't even know why im writing this here, the experience is just something i can't understand.

I have yet to have this experience. I've had times when I get an insight of reality and I start breathing heavily as if I need to take it all in.

@ADD almost every morning and occasionally mid day. I love it. Do you get uncontrollable laughter as well? 

🎨

Of course! Extreme bliss and love for the divine, while tears of joy and happiness and a sense of freedom.

The self is beautiful 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ADD almost every morning and occasionally mid day. I love it. Do you get uncontrollable laughter as well? 

Yes i've had the laughter aswell, usually the laughter has come together with some deep realization. A realization that doesn't need logical explanation but it needs to be experienced. One year ago i had experience when i got amazingly good feeling while meditating eyes open and all the colors seemed much more alive and saturated suddenly, at the same time i had realization that none of my thoughts are actually true. I cried tears of joy and laughed for a moment. Afterwards when i tried to think about it, i just thought that i've probably gone insane. :D