Kallan

What Is Stage Coral In Spiral Dynamics???

94 posts in this topic

So I've been doing a lot of research into spiral dynamics recently and currently fit quite comfortabily in stage yellow. I can understand stage turquoise but stage coral is making very little sense to me. Does anyone actually understand what this stage is or know of any resources?

Also I came across another stage called Teal which is apparently absolute enlightenment or something but from what I've studied about stage choral, it seems sort of narsacistic except everything is you or something like that. Almost like you're a god. 

If anyone has any points on this subject I'd love to know what you think :)

@Leo Gura have you came across this in your research? I was always thinking that  turquoise was the final level so this blew my mind a little.

Edited by Kallan

I also wanna hear descriptions of Coral... Where do you people get this information from?

I can say what the spiral stages of turquoise and coral looks like from stage yellow, turquoise and coral but not explain how to understand them.

Turquoise from yellow: looks like unrealistically accurate visionaries, like they have destiny on their sides, master storytellers

coral from yellow: looks like genius-level in everything they do, unreal impact on their surroundings

turquiose from turquoise: life is a rollercoaster you just gotta ride it

coral from turquoise: that’s one hell of a ride

coral from coral: it is what it is

@HII what I gave was a stage red account, do what you like with it ok? You won’t find much better, and by the way, if you “fit right into yellow” you’re probably blue NOT yellow. Once again, that’s red speaking. I can go on but that doesn't make my point any clearer.

@Kallan @HII By the way if you listened to Leos videos he says infinity/nothing is at coral, enlightenment “itself” is at turquoise and self-actualization “itself” is at yellow. The ego (i.e. people) has to go he says.

@Pointer The only thing I'm asking you for is to give me the source (book, video, article, ...) where you've heard what you are saying.

19 hours ago, Pointer said:

By the way if you listened to Leos videos he says infinity/nothing is at coral, enlightenment “itself” is at turquoise and self-actualization “itself” is at yellow.

No, that's not what I say.

It's way more complicated than that.

And infinity/nothingness doesn't map to anything, because it is everything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@HII I like language so I take in a lot of different sources and then I try to be creative how I express myself. I’d say my main source is imagination, but I’m sure that’s not the answer you were looking for? 

I guess if I kept track of everything I wouldn’t be able to be as creative. I really like how Leo talks about how  infinity doesn’t map, because if it did it would “restrict itself within limits”, which by definition it doesn’t.

@NahmI’d say we have coral pretty much covered now in this thread? Start with an open question and then narrow the answer down to include everything.

I also like that map, it maps to everything. Except Leo pointed out that we can’t map to everything so it isn’t

except it is

so it isnt

except it is

exception overload! everyone go for the life boats time is running out!

*alarm sounding*

*people running*

-hey, did they say time was running out?

-yeah!

-but I can’t see time running anywhere?

-look at your watch, do you remember what time it was when they sounded the alarm?

-yeah you’re right, time has been running!

*suddenly the life boats run out of space, it’s all spacetime remember?* 

-go for the water!

*Man jumps into the ocean*

-who was that?

- don’t worry it was just pointer, he always does that

@Kallan If you're interested in the deeper implications of Spiral Dynamics (stage Coral, ect.) read Spiral Dynamics by Don Edward Beck & Christopher Cowan. You can find this book on Leo's Book List. In my opinion, a brief description of stage Coral won't be enough to grasp the profundity of this concept. This book is filled with awesome insights and is a must read for anyone who wishes to become a Spiral Wizard!

@HII The book indeed does mention Stage Coral. An example is on pg. 67.
To quote the authors "the ninth (CORAL) will be a version of the RED third level."
When discussing memory aids in recognizing the MEME colors the authors outline:
1. BEIGE (savanna grasslands)
2. PURPLE (the royal color of tribal chiefs and monarchs)
3. RED (hot blooded emotions and the 'fire in your eyes')
4. BLUE (the sky, the heavens, and the True (blue) believer)
5. ORANGE (radiating energy of steel in an industrial furnace)
6. GREEN (green politics, forests, and ecological consciousness)
7. YELLOW (solar power and alternative technologies)
8. TURQUOISE (the color of oceans and Earth as viewed from space)
9. CORAL (life within the deep seas)

Keep in mind that is essential to understand the First Tier of the Spiral before moving onto the Second Tier and beyond (CORAL).
An insight to understanding stage CORAL is that warm colors represent self / 'I' -oriented MEMEs and cool colors represent Sacrifice-self / 'we' -oriented MEMEs. 

I think the main point is to know you have to go to the source material. You always have to go to the source material. By definition, the source is the authority. 

For me forums like these are for people to express themselves as the source of everything, so that slowly we can change the system so that authority can start doing its job and maintain inner truth as the source. 

we should put information out there so people can go to the source if they want to or claim their own inner source. There is always more room for love.

let it flow