Hardkill

Why Is It So Easy For Some Guys To Get Laid?

48 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2017 at 9:18 PM, Hardkill said:

I am extremely physically active and fit and eat healthy, and I am close to my family. I have a lot of hobbies. Yet, it’s still very hard to deal with the lack of success I have with women.

You don't have any women wanting to bump uglies?  Not even ugly girls?  I usually get a shit-ton of scary women coming after me.  And every now in then a good one pops up in the grouping, but I'll manage to blow it.  The good ones usually have a bf, or are married or some other baggage that I find irritating.

Don't take yourself seriously, and don't take getting laid seriously. Young guys often have this delusion that they will attract girls by looking super cool and calm, keeping that game face on. Stop trying to be James Bond, and start laughing at yourself. Make a clown out of yourself.

You don't get laid because you are trying to be something you are not.

On 12/15/2017 at 6:40 AM, smd said:

You don't have any women wanting to bump uglies?  Not even ugly girls?  I usually get a shit-ton of scary women coming after me.  And every now in then a good one pops up in the grouping, but I'll manage to blow it.  The good ones usually have a bf, or are married or some other baggage that I find irritating.

I am not interested in want to have sex with ugly women. There have been a few girls in the past whom had propositioned me into being their boyfriend; however, I was never sexually attracted to any of them. 

@Hardkill Just checking.  Some ugly women have certain qualities that might be attractive, but you have to look deeply into it.  When I say ugly, I'm not referring to the ones that look like men or the 1-3 range.  More like 4-5 out of 10.  At any rate, the appearance is subjective. What you might think is a 10, I might say that you're dating a manly specimen.

Dear friend.......i will share a link with you and you try to  go through that website completely!

Logun has one of the best advices when it comes to dating. Its mostly about you working on making your life something happy or calm for you.

when you are happy with life people can pick that up .

http://attractioninstitute.com/

Edited by zenny

please doo feel free to message me personally if you have anything to ask or share. 

On 11/28/2017 at 8:53 AM, Hardkill said:

This is not helping me at all. None of this advice has worked at all for me. I am very disappointed.

On 11/29/2017 at 2:03 PM, Hardkill said:

You fail to see that you don't know what you're talking about. 

On 11/29/2017 at 2:32 PM, Hardkill said:

I am tired of having to put so much work into trying to improving my dating skills. No one should have to go through this much torture. Is there another way besides cold approach/pickup or social circle to ensure that I will find a hot girl/woman as a partner who truly likes/loves me?

You so desperately want to get some quick pussy that you don't even want to hear any advice.

That's exactly the reason why you don't get it.

Just imagine someone who is obsessively trying to become your friend, it would be annoying right? You would better become friends with someone who isn't that much into you.

When women come across guys that obsessively want to get pussy they feel the same way that you would feel with that obsessive friend.

Why do you want it so much?