faith

Can Someone Suggest Me A Psychedelic To Try?

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I hope I can get your help,

I am stuck in my spiritual work, and I think I need to try a psychedelic. Could you tell me which one is good to try? Unfortunately, I don't think I have access to 5-MeO DMT, but anything else? 

Thank you :) 

3 minutes ago, faith said:

I need to try a psychedelic. 

Nice. 

I started with the truffels and 2cb, slowly building up to LSD and mushrooms. Imo truffels is a good one to explore psychedelics, mild, and you are still "in control". It really opened me up to life and nature. And you'll laugh your ass off for sure. 

But for deeper insights and personal development, I'd suggest LSD and Mushrooms. Start slow of course. Respect the drug. Steadily increase the dosage each time.

And there a so many other psychedelics, like AL-lad, DMT, 5meo, Ayahuasca. These are the big boys (for me at least). I'll take those when the universe decides i'm ready :)

Ow and by the way, Google is your best friend in this one. Know the drug before you take the drug (yes, mom...)

Hope this helped, happy tripping!

The art is to look without looking 

@faith 1 gram of dried mushrooms or 75ug of LSD (half a tab) are good newbie entry points.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@faith 1 gram of dried mushrooms or 75ug of LSD (half a tab) are good newbie entry points.

is there any actual difference between quality truffels and shrooms?

@egoless They contain the exact same active indredigent: psylocin. So the trip should be the same.

But they are dosed quite differently. Truffle weights are much bigger.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless They contain the exact same active indredigent: psylocin. So the trip should be the same.

But they are dosed quite differently. Truffle weights are much bigger.

Leo can you also tell me the difference between LSD and psylocin trips? Do they provide us with different insights and experiences? Is one more potent for Enlightenment purposes then other? Can both provide ego death experience? I want to continue experiencing shrooms but I am hesitant to try LSD because I don't like the idea.

Edited by egoless

@egoless They are different, but both can take you to similar places.

I find AL-LAD (very similar to LSD) better than mushrooms for doing consciousness work. Mushrooms are more volitile and murky for me.

It really is worth exploring various substances to see which you resonate with most. With psychedelics, you just never know until you try a few different sized doses.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless They are different, but both can take you to similar places.

I find AL-LAD (very similar to LSD) better than mushrooms for doing consciousness work. Mushrooms are more volitile and murky for me.

It really is worth exploring various substances to see which you resonate with most. With psychedelics, you just never know until you try a few different sized doses.

Leo I did not find shrooms murky at all. First hour was depressing and then I experienced unshakable harmony and calmness and I could contemplate about anything I wanted with extremely open mind. So maybe it differs from person to person. But... I also trust shrooms more because it was tested since ancient times. Al-lad is newer substance and I doubt anyone really knows its true side effects.

P.S. I also read that psychadelics may cause side effects when smoking a weed. Weed may turn into a psychedelic trip on its own. If that is true than this is a terrible side effect really...

Edited by egoless